TWG CIV: frikin sombra

Started by Toby, April 14, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Tingle

TWG DK

Oh wait scratch that; I was thinking of the pm you (noc) sent me. No, Brainy didn't send me a pm.

TWG DK

this:

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 14, 2018, 07:20:55 PMlook, I admire your attempt to find a wolf, but it wasn't going to work on its own.
yeah maybe I should've PM'd you before suggesting a lynch, but I just want you to know that tomorrow I'm trying to lynch you, just to see who actually is in favor of it
yes you're obviously town and your reaction to my post didn't help that, but maybe sombra isn't paying attention

you pulled the trigger waaaaay too soon my friend

TWG Tingle

TWG DK

you two are similar in my mind.

TWG Tingle

can we see some more activity please thanks

TWG DK

TWG Tingle

normal activity

not paranormal activity

TWG Tingle

assuming dudeman was the only one who communicated with brainy, I think we have to consider the possibility dudeman was sombra and switching accounts is a power he had.  EG dudeman is pretending to be one of us.

if dudeman wasn't the only one who communicated with brainy, why didn't brainy tell dudeman who else he was contacting?

TWG Snake

Quote from: Toby on April 15, 2018, 08:51:00 AMHeartyLucario (BrainyLucario) is now dead. They were Katya.

EMP Activated!
¡Apagando las luces!

Wills and PMs are now disabled for the next Night and Day phase, as well as another mystery hacking ability being introduced!
well snap

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 15, 2018, 09:23:46 AMsure, whatever, now that mael can't be katya I'm posting this PM publicly
TBH, that seems incredibly human to me. Sombra would have no reason to send that.

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 15, 2018, 11:28:12 AMJust posting to say that I did not make this post. Looks like we're going to have another monika game...
OOoooooooh, juicy.

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 15, 2018, 11:39:50 AMLet's analyze this post. The ellipsis contains an extra period and is not connected to the text. The text is also capitalized. These are three traits that I have never shown in this setting.
Keep in mind that the player who is Sombra is pretty much guaranteed to alter the way they post when they post on other accounts. Also keep in mind that Sombra may pretend their own account is hacked in order to try and clear themselves.

Quote from: Dudewoman on April 15, 2018, 11:53:15 AMAt any rate, I think Brainy claimed to people he trusts as his friends outside of the game, similar to how he always contacts E. Gadd first thing if they're in a game together. I think that narrows down the list of possible Sombras.
lololololololol

I agree with that, though that still includes you as a possible target because Brainy did claim to you.

Quote from: Toby on April 15, 2018, 12:00:38 PMDudewoman has been wolfed! They were Human
Or not. Ok, that was kind of a dumb wolfing.

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 15, 2018, 12:08:37 PMsince dudeman died that means sombra is one of maelstrom, blueflower, or thathiddencharacter

feel free to take bets at this point
or you
or p much anyone else for that matter

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 15, 2018, 12:34:51 PMTrusting you is a bad idea.
echoing this

noc totally knows how to sow seeds of discord and despair in a game like this
like he said
he has precedent for it

TWG Bowser

Welp I was gone and I've been hacked by sombra.
Quote from: Maelstormy on April 15, 2018, 11:30:33 AMew no
This post was not me.

Can someone summarize what's been going on? There's a ton of spam and I have 2 major project due tuesday.

TWG Tingle

top priority is sharing any PMs you might have had with brainy

TWG Tingle

also mael being hacked confirms that sombra being able to post through others' accounts is a passive ability (not limited to doing it only once)

TWG Sonic

Mael isn't Sombra. I know him sufficiently well to feel certain of this. If he was, he'd almost certainly be more active under his own account and not just hacking everyone.

TWG Tingle

have either of you received PMs from brainy though