News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG CIV: frikin sombra

Started by Toby, April 14, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Kirby

Well if you want I can post the answers to my latest melody quiz, but... what do you want me to post about?

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 15, 2018, 12:56:39 PMthis doesn't sit well with me, for example.
How so? What can I say more? He tried to hint people on what these accounts were used for, but we don't know if it's because he was Sombra or because he just thought it was that. What else can I say?

TWG DK

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 15, 2018, 12:56:39 PMthis doesn't sit well with me, for example.

...why not? He actually has a really good point there.

Also take note of my ellipsis^

Quote from: Redflower666 on April 15, 2018, 12:58:57 PMI just don't really see the strongest case against Maelstrom tbh, like he's been a bit less active than usual but we both have a big report due this week so that's not too surprising.

That may be easier for you to see, since you see him outside of the game :/

TWG Sonic

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 15, 2018, 01:00:15 PMThat may be easier for you to see, since you see him outside of the game :/
Yeah but talking about TWG outside of the game is kinda against the rules and defeats a lot of the fun so I try to refrain

TWG Tingle

Quote from: Transdegu on April 15, 2018, 12:59:57 PMWell if you want I can post the answers to my latest melody quiz, but... what do you want me to post about?
 How so? What can I say more? He tried to hint people on what these accounts were used for, but we don't know if it's because he was Sombra or because he just thought it was that. What else can I say?
here's the problem

english isn't your first language, so someone attempting to mimic your style will intentionally structure sentences wrong/use wrong parts of speech/use wrong conjugations intentionally

Just say stuff that showcases how you speak english so I can tell if it's real or fake

TWG Tingle

and try to do it quickly so that the possibility of you reading through posts and trying to mimic that isn't present

TWG Tingle

look if you really are trasdegi I apologize but we need to see if this is a possibility or not

TWG DK

You're trying too hard like what even.

TWG Tingle

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 15, 2018, 01:06:50 PMYou're trying too hard like what even.
I think I'm right and I'm trying to prove I'm right

as soon as tras says something that I think is him I'll drop it

TWG Kirby

Well, uh...

The concert band I play has a music school which has a young band, but there isn't enough people in it to make it sound nice, so last Friday, I went to help. It was sight-reading, so it sounded awful, of course. After that, I had concert band rehearsal, and we received the pieces for the festivals of this spring. There's some nice pieces, and sight reading there sounds far better than with young band.

If you want I can post more random text about random things

TWG Tingle

TWG Kirby

Just found a cooking recipe that I printed a while ago so I thought I might just translate it lol.
1. Melt 120g of butter
2. Press 4 lemons and add the juice.
3. Add 6 eggs and 240g of sugar
4. Heat it until the first sign of ebullition and then stop hearing it.
5. Put it in the fridge until its cold
6. You can use this lemon cream to make a lemon pie

TWG Tingle

TWG DK

This is a waste of time and is burying actual game-related posts.

Ninjad finally.

TWG Kirby

Well, never thought I would do this in a twg game xD
Also, since blueflower got there, I remove my vote on him.

TWG DK