News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG CIV: frikin sombra

Started by Toby, April 14, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG DK

Sombra is a player within the game, Mikey.

TWG Tingle

trust me on this one, I've got experience, it's worth mislynching trasdegi here if I'm wrong

because then mael is still sombra

Quote from: Transdegu on April 15, 2018, 12:31:12 PMI think BlueFlower hasn't said much more than THC.

Sombra used my account to post once, but I still have access to it and I still can post.

Good point. Toby, I trust you've put a safeguard somewhere?
cure my paranoia, share your thoughts on several players

TWG DK

Trusting you is a bad idea. Mislynching on one of your hunches is not worth it in my book lol.

Toby

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 15, 2018, 12:28:34 PMIf Sombra can login as all of us, what's stopping them from creating a fake insta each day phase?

they cant

TWG DK

TWG Tingle

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 15, 2018, 12:34:51 PMTrusting you is a bad idea. Mislynching on one of your hunches is not worth it in my book lol.
if we mislynch tras, is maelstrom still not sombra?

If we let sombra go here and it is dudeman in disguise, we may never find him again.

TRUST ME

also toby is invisible text allowed

TWG Sonic

Mael doesn't really do the four dots thing tbh. I checked my entire Discord history with him and I don't see anything like it.

I think the confirmed Sombra posts are much closer to the style of Tras than anyone else tbh.

TWG DK

Quote from: Redflower666 on April 15, 2018, 12:42:39 PMI think the confirmed Sombra posts are much closer to the style of Tras than anyone else tbh.

or you

TWG Tingle

an old TWG that liggy hosted called Masquerade.

a fairly recent TWG on FFR hosted by Xiz called Capitalism.

a game FireArrow suggested (I think)

this type of thing is a possibility and you can't dismiss it out of hand

TWG Kirby

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 15, 2018, 12:33:14 PMcure my paranoia, share your thoughts on several players

Well...

1. Maelstrom - hasn't yet been very active, and semms to has known of the purpose of TWG accounts very early.Yesterday he could've been Katya but we now know that he isn't. So I don't know: Sombra or was it just a wild guess?

2. Olimar12345 - Well, you got hacked, and I don't see why sombra would hack herself, and like you said, you never use four consecutive dots. Also, you're pretty active, so that's a good point for you.

3. Trasdegi - It's me!

4. ThatHiddenCharacter - Pls post more

5. BrainyLucario - dead, katya confirmed

6. Dudeman - dead, human confirmed

7. BlackDragonSlayer - He's been pretty active yesterday. Now, I think everyone would like to hear from him on what just happened.

8. blueflower999 - Pls post more

9. mikey - You're putting a lot of effort in this game, and I like this. However, that thing about Sombra hopping between accounts... It's a bit weird. Like Olimar said, Sombra is still a role, and if she could, why wouldn't she hops in everyone until she finds Katya?

Ninja'd multiple times, of course.

TWG DK

Restating my intention to lynch Maelstrom.

TWG Tingle

@Trasdegi you gotta say more, sorry

this is really important to figure out

say things only you would say, and say lots of it

TWG Tingle

Quote from: Transdegu on April 15, 2018, 12:48:03 PMhasn't yet been very active, and semms to has known of the purpose of TWG accounts very early.
this doesn't sit well with me, for example.

TWG Sonic

I just don't really see the strongest case against Maelstrom tbh, like he's been a bit less active than usual but we both have a big report due this week so that's not too surprising.