News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG CIV: frikin sombra

Started by Toby, April 14, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Tingle

the case against maelstrom is that he was the first one to know what sombra would be doing in conjunction with mystery accounts
higher information operation is wolfy

case against blue is
uh
he asked mael what a sombra is I guess

case against thc is he hasn't hardly posted

tras can you post more?  Something about you is bothering me this game

TWG DK

Fuck it, I'm not above angle-shooting. I just searched through all living player's 300 most recent messages for instances in which they used four periods in an ellipsis.

Maelstrom

Trasdegi

Blueflower

TWG Tingle

wait a minute I think I figured it out

dudeman was sombra and he took over trasdegi's account

the more I think about this the more I feel like this is what happened

TWG Tingle

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 15, 2018, 12:14:18 PMFuck it, I'm not above angle-shooting. I just searched through all living player's 300 most recent messages for instances in which they used four periods in an ellipsis.

Maelstrom

Trasdegi

Blueflower

looks like mael

TWG DK

Mael what do you have to say about these allegation?

also Toby threatened me to change my password back so get ready for fake Pikmin posts.

TWG Tingle

so olimar here's the thing

yeah the case against mael looks pretty bad

but if sombra has the ability to hop between accounts with her kill then if it was dudeman this is our best chance of finding her immediately

TWG Tingle

I think trasdegi is our best bet today

TWG DK

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 15, 2018, 12:24:46 PMso olimar here's the thing

yeah the case against mael looks pretty bad

but if sombra has the ability to hop between accounts with her kill then if it was dudeman this is our best chance of finding her immediately

First of all that idea is stupid. Secondly, Dudeman is dead and was a human.

TWG DK

I also got forced-kicked out of my account when I made that post, so they're trying to log in as me right now. Great.

TWG DK

If Sombra can login as all of us, what's stopping them from creating a fake insta each day phase?

Toby

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 15, 2018, 12:27:32 PMI also got forced-kicked out of my account when I made that post, so they're trying to log in as me right now. Great.

that was me making sure you were a good boy

TWG Tingle

it's not stupid, there's plenty of precedence both here and on FFR

plus tras is acting weird and suddenly disappeared

if tras re-appears and acts normal I'm all the way for mael

but if mael shows up and acts normal I'm sticking to tras

TWG Tingle

sombra's abilities are "single use" according to the op iirc so I don't think she has that power

TWG Tingle

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 15, 2018, 12:28:34 PMIf Sombra can login as all of us, what's stopping them from creating a fake insta each day phase?
(sombra's abilities are "single use" according to the op iirc so I don't think she has that power)

TWG Kirby

I think BlueFlower hasn't said much more than THC.

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 15, 2018, 12:14:45 PMdudeman was sombra and he took over trasdegi's account

Sombra used my account to post once, but I still have access to it and I still can post.

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 15, 2018, 12:28:34 PMIf Sombra can login as all of us, what's stopping them from creating a fake insta each day phase?

Good point. Toby, I trust you've put a safeguard somewhere?