Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG CIV: frikin sombra

Started by Toby, April 14, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Tingle

alright well if brainy was katya I'm voting Maelstrom for knowing more than us

Toby

You are still free to update your will and PM only me.

TWG DK

TWG Tingle

this probably sounds like omgus or whatever but you have to be town here because if you were a wolf you'd be better

Toby

Also it's still the night phase, night ends in 3 hours.

TWG Tingle

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 14, 2018, 04:58:32 PMOnly a wolf would push for such low-hanging fruit.
only an idiot would think I'm honestly dumb enough to fall for that as sombra
how long have I been low hanging fruit myself?

1. Maelstrom
2. Olimar12345
3. Trasdegi
4. ThatHiddenCharacter
5. BrainyLucario
6. Dudeman
7. BlackDragonSlayer
8. blueflower999
9. mikey

fmpov this is what we're looking at so far
trasdegi has already posted way more than is normal for him so I can see him being sombra
mael made that post about knowing what the alt accounts are, and I sent a PM to him in case he was katya telling him to not
he's not katya

so my suspicion list is maelstrom>trasdegi>thathiddencharacter>dudeman>blueflower

if u dun agree ur sombra

Toby

and i updated brainy's death and made it pretty

TWG Tingle

Quote from: Toby on April 15, 2018, 09:00:41 AMAlso it's still the night phase, night ends in 3 hours.
that would've been nice to know

frick brainy probably claimed katya to someone

yeah probably

TWG DK

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 15, 2018, 09:05:38 AMthat would've been nice to know

frick brainy probably claimed katya to someone

yeah probably

He probably claimed to you which is why he's dead

TWG Tingle

after what happened the past 2 games, brainy will never privately claim anything to me ever.  I think I've given him trust issues.

No, he would've claimed to someone he thought was human, not someone he was openly scum reading.
It's also possible he claimed to multiple people to try and get an alliance going.

IF BRAINY SENT YOU ANY PRIVATE MESSAGES PLEASE POST THEM PUBLICLY, UNLESS YOU HAVE A REALLY GOOD REASON NOT TO
you should still probably post them publicly lol, whatever advantage you think you're gaining isn't worth it in a manhunt

TWG Tingle

sure, whatever, now that mael can't be katya I'm posting this PM publicly
QuoteHey listen you made a post in the thread about wondering why we had alt accounts
I don't think anyone's noticed it so far but like if I was sombra reading it I'd think that was you trying to secretly tell the rest of town sombra's abilities (I.E. you're katya).  I'm not dumb so I'm not going to call you out on it publicly (for the chance you're sombra ofc) but this isn't the kind of game where you want to drop little hints imo
you're just risking getting yourself killed you know?
if you are katya, just put sombra's abilities in your will, that way if sombra did pick up on it and isn't risky enough to use their ability on you directly and instead night kill you we get the info

you're also welcome to quote this PM publicly or talk about it in your will
actually don't quote it publicly that might end up bad if you really are katya (though pretty good if you're sombra lol)

stay safe friend

TWG DK

So doesn't that mean he would have put Sombras abilities in his will? Btw where is brainys will?

TWG Tingle

if brainy's will isn't posted at end of phase that means got caught in the EMP and we'll never get to see it

TWG DK

TWG DK