News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG CII: Srcmalbed Eggs

Started by Dudeman, March 22, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Trasdegi on March 24, 2018, 02:46:08 PMI think the seer should tell firearrow to post his check. That way we'll either have a confirmed human or a good lynching target. If it's blue, then just say it's blue.
Also, slightly unrelated: We all saw the suspicious post from Brainy, but did anyone pick up on this post from Tras? "I think the seer should tell firearrow to post his check." What?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 24, 2018, 03:48:16 PMI think it's kind of silly (and potentially harmful as well) to think that rather than err on the side of caution.
ill agree to disagree on that

Toby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 24, 2018, 03:59:37 PMAlso, slightly unrelated: We all saw the suspicious post from Brainy, but did anyone pick up on this post from Tras? "I think the seer should tell firearrow to post his check." What?
he's asking for the seer claim to be revealed, which I think is a bad idea.

I don't get why you're not offering your own thoughts on it first though

BlackDragonSlayer

i did though

i said it was suspicious

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

I got all the special claims so we can move on with the phase.

Toby is our red check.

9/10 (chance of miller survivng vigi shot) * 7/8 (chance of miller surviving wolfing) * 1/3 (chance that being red means you start the game as miller) = ~23% chance of being a miller, or a 77% chance toby is a wolf.

This is our highest percent lynch today, assuming nothing weird like a dead seer and a lucky wolf claim.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Toby

FireArrow

Toby

Don't insta me, let the phase play out. I'm the miller I guess, but I doubt you guys will be convinced to keep me alive since, with the lack of discussing going on everywhere, you'd rather rely on hard fact than making reads and promoting your own thoughts, which I guess if that's your play style then hey ho.

I would like to still use the phase to continue to post my ideas and thoughts on the game though so let's get talking

FireArrow

Discussion is a good idea, although I dont persoanlly have anything to add.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on March 24, 2018, 05:12:31 PMI got all the special claims so we can move on with the phase.

Toby is our red check.
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

C-c-c-called it!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 24, 2018, 05:58:13 PM:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

C-c-c-called it!

i mean you haven't

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 24, 2018, 04:32:33 PMi did though

i said it was suspicious

and you should say why it's suspicious

BlackDragonSlayer

because it was obvious/in-line with what had already been said about brainy's post

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 24, 2018, 06:15:04 PMbecause it was obvious/in-line with what had already been said about brainy's post

see thats what you should say when you bring up a point, because no one is coming to the conclusion that's your thought when you bring it up

BlackDragonSlayer

Because they seemingly ignored it in favor of Brainy's post.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 24, 2018, 06:47:42 PMBecause they seemingly ignored it in favor of Brainy's post.
What post of mine are we talking about? The one where I got frustrated for Toby ignoring me?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.