News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG CI: Hydradoodle

Started by BrainyLucario, March 11, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Luigi

woo this is juicy stuff

i haven't read all of it, but I will do when I finish work and make my comments and questions and stuff. And then after a thorough discussion with my luigi partner we will come to a decision... at some point over the next like 30 hours.

but could you guys just vote each other so when we make our decision it's all dramatic and game ending and we don't give the wolf the satisfaction of wolf rushing for the insta looool

TWG Luigi

Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 17, 2018, 05:17:53 AM and we don't give the wolf the satisfaction of wolf rushing for the insta looool
that is if we make the wrong decision...

TWG Samus

Pika's most recent post
Quote from: TWG Pikachu on March 17, 2018, 02:56:19 AMAlrighty, I think you've made a slip and we've got a checkmate. You claim:

Quote 1: This is you trying to justify you deflecting suspicion onto Ness while trying to avoiding buddying with Waluigi by making it look like being Ness' error made him look extremely wolfy and your suspicion was not an unfounded attempt to save your partner.

Quote 2: You say this to as a point to make me look like a wolf... but hey! Look what you said in point one, Ness was a suspicios dude and therefore a viable lynch target! Ooooh, I also aready had the precedent of thinking Waluigi was human, and thinking Ness was the last wolf. But wait, there's more - if I lynch Ness that phase, I win the game! You know what would of been a great move, trying to get Ness lynched. But you know what I did instead? I brought up a point no one had said yet trying to confirms Ness' humanity to start a waluigi lynch so that way no one will think I could possibly be his partner! The best part is that people are so suspicios of Ness that they'll lynch him anyways and my partner won't die so I guess nothing I did mattered anyways! Ahuhuhuhu~excuse my sarcasm

Obviously our move greatly helped the humans (also admittedly our only good move this game), so which is it? Was Ness a viable lynch target I could of pushed for or were you wrong to try and throw shade on him? Or maybe I'm just stupid and distancing was totally the best move in that situation, but that's for luigi to decide.
[close]

Seeing as I am running on very little sleep, forgive the denseness in my response. I am sincerely attempting to understand your second point, but it is quite the source of confusion. Could you perhaps explain it without the sarcasm so I may comprehend? Also do bear in mind that the post you linked to in your first point is merely stating and explaining suspicion of Ness, while simultaneously expressing our support for the lynching of the wolf, Waluigi. We were suspicious of both, however, seeing as we're playing in the human interest, we supported the lynch that was most sensible. Although not quite the same, this situation is compared to that of your own early on, when you made known your suspicions of both Haruhi and Ness, claiming you did not care which one died in the day one lynch. While we did care who died (Waluigi), we were openly making our case against the other, as Ness (and Waluigi early on in the game especially) made the case against Waluigi. As such, there was no need to make a post of rivalling length against Waluigi compared to our Ness claim, as it would only have been redundant and rather pointless.

Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 17, 2018, 05:17:53 AMwoo this is juicy stuff

i haven't read all of it, but I will do when I finish work and make my comments and questions and stuff. And then after a thorough discussion with my luigi partner we will come to a decision... at some point over the next like 30 hours.

but could you guys just vote each other so when we make our decision it's all dramatic and game ending and we don't give the wolf the satisfaction of wolf rushing for the insta looool
With reference to the bold, that is quite the timeframe you have given! But I await your response (and the same with you, Pikachu)! With reference to the underlined, ahhh, it seems as someone wants all the glory! Heh... but in all seriousness, do you want us to vote for each other immediately or wait for a final decision to be made?

TWG Luigi

well idk how long we'll take, and time zones could mess with communication, if we disagree it'll take longer I guess

And well I mean I guess your votes aren't going to change so I don't see why you shouldn't just vote now lol

TWG Luigi

i originally said not to vote just in case you were unsure about believing us as the green claim but no one seems to question it, and it's not like I'm gonna wolf rush the vote so

TWG Samus

Works okay for me. TWG Pikachu, and I'm expecting him to do the same.

TWG Pikachu

Fair enough. Sorry for not posting. I suggested this to my other head, but he turned it down and said samus and our votes are kinda meaningless because luigi's the only one that matters.
Anyhoo, Samus

(is that bold enough for you, brainy)

TWG Luigi

hey pikachu, who do you think any of the two waluigi players really were?

TWG Pikachu

Completely honest, I suck at guessing who is who in mystery games. I got nothing. I'd probably guess someone inexperienced because they played pretty badly. Not as badly as haruhi, though.

TWG Luigi

pika, why are you only just now making your posts different based on the player posting them

TWG Pikachu

Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 17, 2018, 11:29:33 AMhey pikachu, who do you think any of the two waluigi players really were?

We´re not allowed to publically say who they are (?) but I will say I knew exactly who the wah waluigi was when the salt shaker meme came through. Anyways, it's not important because it's irrelevant to the point that he was constantly berating you whilst completely ignoring samus. It's a pretty dead giveaway.

Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 17, 2018, 11:57:27 AMpika, why are you only just now making your posts different based on the player posting them

I started on page 8:

QuoteI suppose I'll post in this color, but I think distinguishing between the two heads ruins what makes this game fun and unique. Without the ambiguity of combined accounts, it's mostly just a regular TWG (with the bonus of inactivty reading! Yay....)

I also didn't think the benefit to humans was minimal and not some huge "we must implement this strategy to win!" I'm a bit more serious doing this phase than the previous phase so our individual heads can respond seperately and clearly.

If I were to wrap up my argument:
1. Read through day two and our argument today about it. Remember, this phase was a potential LYLO.
2. My two heads behaved as seperate people with seperate opinions, samus is acting as one unit (humans want their individual voices heard, wolves don't care and may think trying to avoiding contradicting eachother makes them look more human?) Hell, they refer to literally everything they've ever done with "we", not "I."
3. The difference in the way Waluigi treated you and Samus for doing very similar things.

Quote from: TWG Samus on March 17, 2018, 07:29:17 AM
Pika's most recent post
[close]

Seeing as I am running on very little sleep, forgive the denseness in my response. I am sincerely attempting to understand your second point, but it is quite the source of confusion. Could you perhaps explain it without the sarcasm so I may comprehend? Also do bear in mind that the post you linked to in your first point is merely stating and explaining suspicion of Ness, while simultaneously expressing our support for the lynching of the wolf, Waluigi. We were suspicious of both, however, seeing as we're playing in the human interest, we supported the lynch that was most sensible. Although not quite the same, this situation is compared to that of your own early on, when you made known your suspicions of both Haruhi and Ness, claiming you did not care which one died in the day one lynch. While we did care who died (Waluigi), we were openly making our case against the other, as Ness (and Waluigi early on in the game especially) made the case against Waluigi. As such, there was no need to make a post of rivalling length against Waluigi compared to our Ness claim, as it would only have been redundant and rather pointless.

Us voting Waluigi is the worst thing a wolf pikachu could of done that phase. You're accusing me of misplay claiming it was an obvious wolf move, and that makes no sense. Sure, if Ness was practically unlynchable, it could of been my way distancing myself from him before his inevitable defense. However, to defend yourself about that iffy d2 post, you inadvertantely pointed out that Ness was indeed lynchable.

TWG Pikachu

^replace defense with death in that last sentence

BrainyLucario

I said you could speculate who they might have been. This means you can share your thoughts on who was who, but i digress
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TWG Pikachu

Oh, well Waluigi was Olimar ezpz

TWG Luigi

thats not what i thought lol