News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG CI: Hydradoodle

Started by BrainyLucario, March 11, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Waluigi

I guess this gives Ness a chance to show up

TWG Luigi

omgg i got really distracted when typing my post before night ended, and i thought ness already had most votes

TWG Luigi

Sharing thoughts right now: I don't think the Haruhi lynch was a bad one, although I maintain that Waluigi was probably better. I'll go back and analyze the (intended) votes more later.

TWG Samus

*sigh* We're really going to do it like that? I didn't know my coding was screwed up until after posting but I figured it would be obvious enough. Haruhi's not a terrible lynch, but that's a stupid reason for a KitB to occur.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: TWG Samus on March 13, 2018, 04:28:31 PM*sigh* We're really going to do it like that? I didn't know my coding was screwed up until after posting but I figured it would be obvious enough. Haruhi's not a terrible lynch, but that's a stupid reason for a KitB to occur.
My bad, Just remember to bold from now on.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TWG Pikachu

Tbh I didn't trust either of them so I wasn't going to bother with whichever one it was.
Haruhi or Ness, I mean. Wah got jumped too hard, to fast for me to buy anything against him.

TWG Luigi

Quote from: TWG Pikachu on March 13, 2018, 04:38:44 PMTbh I didn't trust either of them so I wasn't going to bother with whichever one it was.
Haruhi or Ness, I mean. Wah got jumped too hard, to fast for me to buy anything against him.

waluigi got 2 votes, and the discussion was over the entire 48 hours of day near enough, if anyone was too hard too fast it was ness with 4/7 players agreeing with the lynch

TWG Samus

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TWG Samus

Okay. I thank you for clarifying.

TWG Luigi

Now, to discuss plans for next day?

TWG Waluigi

Maybe we can not discuss things publicly to give the wolves more info?  Feel free to dm me tho

TWG Luigi

we know we have an alliance set up so some discussing would be going on there about any plans

TWG Waluigi

Does this mean you are claiming to be the green check?  Sorry if I don't immediately believe you.

TWG Luigi

No, and I don't think there's anything in that post that implied that.