News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XiaoMigros

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

XiaoMigros

A# Minor

Seems like I failed -__-

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on August 18, 2023, 11:06:26 PM
You should be.

Spanish Inquisition XDDD
I'm just glad I didn't get that overused wednesday quote

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 18, 2023, 11:22:51 PMIf anyone was wondering what the reference was in my last post, here it is. This scene lives in my head rent-free because it's such a silly, butchered version of Spider-Man 1's actual ending. Especially the music and they fact that they just kiss (with Peter's mask still on!!!) right next to Norman Osborn's dead body.

I actually misquoted the line. It's actually "But the best surprise, is still to come." (ahem)
I need to know how you found that... disturbing... thing. Also I really don't think one word makes that much of a difference lol
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

XiaoMigros

Mr_Chicken

Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

A# Minor

(DNC)

Let me show you two the correct way to do it:

Quote from: A# Minor on July 06, 2023, 09:54:26 PMWomp
Womp
Womp
Waaaaahhhh
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: A# Minor on August 20, 2023, 09:34:36 PMI need to know how you found that... disturbing... thing. Also I really don't think one word makes that much of a difference lol
I played the game around the time it first came out :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

It's BDS's birthday, so could I win today?

(Also happy birthday /|\(^._ ... oh wait)
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

XiaoMigros

Quote from: A# Minor on August 23, 2023, 02:56:06 PMIt's BDS's birthday, so could I win today?
Why of course, here's your participation trophy!!

A# Minor

(DNC)

Quote from: XiaoMigros on August 23, 2023, 03:01:52 PMWhy of course, here's your participation trophy!!

AAAAND I LOSE
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]