News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

*mechanical noises* Beep beep bee—SYSTEM ERROR. A#m.exe WILL NOW CRASH. ESCAPE NOW TO AVOID—

Edit: AAAHHH it's almost 3 am and I completely forgot I can't post yet...  :-\
So...

ThIs PoSt DoEs NoT cOuNt
*laughs quietly to self*
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

Mr_Chicken

Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

A# Minor

Hi!

Edit: that new sig took way too long to make XD

Edit 2: I WON!
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

Hello!
But I am no citizen; I am a visitor from another galaxy!  ;D
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

Mr_Chicken

Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

A# Minor

No, actually, you were 6 hours away from winning
Also I won like 9 times already so have fun XD

Edit: (DNC)
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

bye bye

Edit: wait, what on earth is "henlo" supposed to mean
Also, I just made a quote pyramid, so "quote" doesn't look like a word anymore XD
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: A# Minor on June 24, 2023, 08:18:15 AMEdit: wait, what on earth is "henlo" supposed to mean
...I don't know what to say in response to this.

Well, it's just a funny way of saying "hello," but I'm surprised you don't know that!!! It's not really that old of a term.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

Why did I laugh at that?
Yeah, I'm not surprised because I don't even understand half of the odd words (internet slangs, maybe?) that my friends use. I guess I only speak English. XD
Also, if it's older, the chance of me knowing it is increased by about 10.2384282%
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]