News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A# Minor

Haha nobody interrupted me!!

EDIT: Alright, heading into the Underwhere for a while, so have fun winning XD
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

E. Gadd Industries

Seems to me like someone is playing through Super Paper Mario X)) or has recently
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

A# Minor

(DNC, obviously.)

Nah, it's been like 2 years since I've played that game. I was looking for it the other day and I guess it went into the Void *cries*
That "surviving/getting lost in the Underwhere" thing was actually my friend's idea and I kinda took it XD

Edit: I actually forgot that this
Quote from: A# Minor on May 28, 2023, 09:35:01 PM"And so I arrive, like a sudden windstorm at a kindergarten picnic!"
was Super Paper Mario XD
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

A# Minor

A# has arrived...
but she only peers into the room and then leaves.
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: A# Minor on May 31, 2023, 10:05:51 AMEdit: I actually forgot that thiswas Super Paper Mario XD

That's what clued me in first; Dimentio's lines are quite iconic
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

A# Minor

Yeah, with all that talking he does, you have to occupy yourself by thinking of ways to make memes out of it :D
I'm still kinda shocked that someone knows that game exists
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Those of us who have been on the forums long enough are painfully aware that Super Paper Mario exists

King Sammer intensifies

Also it's got a pretty iconic story and some great music, and if people can get over the fact that it's more action platformer than turn-based RPG, I've found that most people who have played it like it quite a bit
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

A# Minor

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 06, 2023, 06:41:19 PMAlso it's got a pretty iconic story and some great music, and if people can get over the fact that it's more action platformer than turn-based RPG, I've found that most people who have played it like it quite a bit
Those are some epic wording skills :D That sounds about right. If I wasn't a nine year old (who didn't know what a RPG is!) when I started, that probably would've happened to me too.

I thought I replied to this, like, two days ago. Anyway, I've been spending my mornings at band camp with only four hours of sleep since Monday, so I haven't had much spare time between sleeping and practicing. But let me stop here before I end up writing an entire paragraph about it XD
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

Mr_Chicken

Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

Neither do you! HAHAHA

I am always watching this thread. ...Even when I'm not watching it.
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

Mr_Chicken

OOH LOOK A NEW MUSIC DROP WHY DON'T YOU ALL GO CHECK THERE AND IGNORE ME.

I win.
Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

A# Minor

Of course not! He's talking about this!
https://www.ninsheetmusic.org/forum/index.php?topic=12676.0

Quote from: A# Minor on June 14, 2023, 12:11:17 PMI am always watching this thread. ...Even when I'm not watching it.
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]