News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

You know... I think I'll just shoot you with a gun.* points gun at KotorFanBoy*. BOOM! * shoots Kotor in kidneys*

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

*deflects with lightsaber* mwahaha

Oh, and your sig doesnt work

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

kotorfanboy

Even a fixed sig will not win you this topic.

jake3343

SuperFireKirby

Your just jealous that my sig is EPIC.

kotorfanboy

It looks like Kirby is trying to eat his foot

SuperFireKirby

Your just jealous that Kirby CAN eat his foot.

SuperFireKirby

SuperFireKirby