News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Chicken

Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

A# Minor

Как можно неуважительно относиться к английскому языку, когда ты утверждаешь, что живешь в США?

*inside joke alert
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

Mr_Chicken

Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

A# Minor

Λυπάμαι, δεν ξέρω σε ποια γλώσσα το έγραψες...

ΠΕΣ ΜΟΥ ΤΩΡΑ.  :D
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

OH NO! È UN PARLANTE INGLESE CHE NON SA SCRIVERE CORRETTAMENTE!
(I'm not that good at Italian, so this probably has terrible grammar)
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Me parece que la chica está hablando como una locura. ¿Está bien?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

A# Minor

Plot twist: I AM crazy...
I'm not.

(I'm tired, I might edit this into another language later)
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

A# Minor

In realtà ho dimenticato che questo è il gioco "chi posta l'ultimo vince". ("Chi posta l'ultimo vince"... quella grammatica... posso aggiustarlo... in qualche modo?)
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

I purchased an Italian cookbook for cooking Italian food from the book
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

A# Minor

Quotestraight from the department of redundancy department
(I found this somewhere, but I can't remember where, and I'm not about to go looking for it XD)

noice, italian food is yummy

Edit: Ora non mi piace questo thread according to the dictionary, there isn't a word for this kind of thread, perché voglio risponderti, ma sono stanco di impedire alle persone di vincere...
(I'm trying!)
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

That quote is from Dudeman, and was probably put in the Hall of Quotes?
-The Sign Painter

[close]

A# Minor

Who's Dudeman and what is the Hall of Quotes?

Yeah, that's probably where I found it
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

Mr_Chicken

Wait, there's a hall of quotes? Where?

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]