Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

Yaaay we got out xbox back

Holy crap I won like... 3 times. Dang.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 22, 2009, 12:23:16 PMumm.. I won a long, long time ago. I can still remember how that music used to make me smile.

I just caught that reference to American Pie.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

jake3343

SuperFireKirby

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

oh-ho-ho, I see what you did there. Check out my stick animations that I made. they're uber sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvuNjAKWYmo&feature=related

watch all four of them. They're all under More From Vendrof

SuperFireKirby

its a little annoying. you need to watch all of mine.

SuperFireKirby

Magus Darkwind

Hmm, don't worry SFK(SuperFireKirby) you won't win again
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

SuperFireKirby