News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

My arrangement.

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 16, 2008, 09:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

I would like to ask, no demand that it be removed off the site.  Like now.   :)

I suggest cooperation unless you want this site to have an even worse reputation as it already has.  And yes, most of the more professional arrangers don't think very well of this site.

me irl
[close]

PianoMasta7

I swear, if you left, this sites rank would SHOOT up...

PianoMan

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 16, 2008, 09:22:19 PMI would like to ask, no demand that it be removed off the site.  Like now.   :)

I suggest cooperation unless you want this site to have an even worse reputation as it already has.  And yes, most of the more professional arrangers don't think very well of this site.
1. There shouldn't be a smiley face after a questionable demand.
2. Why would you want them off this site?
3. Wtc are you talking about when you say professional arrangers don't like this place?

Brawler4Ever

3. Go to www.vgsheets.com. Look around. The reputation of NSM is not very good.  :-\
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Composer #40

It's time to clean this place up. We can do all we can with sheet format but we have to make rules for sheet neatness and general rules of how a sheet is constructed.

It happens Every. Day!

Brawler4Ever

PianoMan

I think he means where to use repeats and where to not and 2nd layer stuff etc.

KefkaticFanatic

I'm not leaving.  I'd just like to NOT ruin any reputation for arranging by having my works here.

me irl
[close]

Sirus

lol
but yeah we need to start cleaning up
starting with messy sheets

Composer #40

That project is already underway. http://www.ninsheetmusic.net/forum/index.php?topic=904.0

I've even started fixing my sheets. So much paperwork

It happens Every. Day!

PianoMan

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 17, 2008, 11:32:14 AMI'm not leaving.  I'd just like to NOT ruin any reputation for arranging by having my works here.
Okay, that's just mean. We'll never get out of having a bad reputation if we don't have good arrangers submit.

Brawler4Ever

It might not be mean, Pianoman. Gamer could be sacrificing himself for the greater good.
Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 17, 2008, 11:32:14 AMI'm not leaving.  I'd just like to NOT ruin any reputation for arranging by having my works here.

Notice how he never says anything about his sheets being good/bad, or about his sheets ruining/making this site better.
You're an example for us all, Gamer. I salute you! *salutes*

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 16, 2008, 09:22:19 PMI would like to ask, no demand that it be removed off the site.  Like now.   :)

[/b]
well if the proffesional arrangers dont like ninsheetmusic, then there just a bunch of dumbasses, and if that really is true, then i really wouldnt like to be a proffesional arranger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

PianoMan

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on July 17, 2008, 05:42:25 PM

well if the proffesional arrangers dont like ninsheetmusic, then there just a bunch of dumbasses, and if that really is true, then i really wouldnt like to be a proffesional arranger
Amen

You have a point, brawler.

Nintendude73

Oh boy, more of the "other sites don't like NSM" crap.  The only thing I don't like about the site is some of the people on it, but that's another story...  Anyway, what's the sheet you want removed?  I'm not in the mood to look for it.