News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

whats your favorite game of all time

Started by PseudoMario16, July 16, 2008, 04:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Quote from: Clanker37 on April 28, 2011, 07:15:28 AMWell I havn't plyed many games but my favourites would have to be Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie(Who would have guessed?) followed closely by Pokemon Ruby(If there arn't remakes there will be hell) and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team (GameFreak/Chunsoft/Nintendo shall be humped at the leg if there are remakes since I lost mine  :'( though I doubt a remake for a DS game)
I think Ruby/Spphire were very good, but Emerald just topped it off: better graphics, two teams to take on and tonnes more. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

JDMEK5

Diddy Kong Racing, hands down. Period. :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Greg

New Super Mario Bros Wii.

You end up liking multiplayer games when you have 2 brothers.  :P

fingerz

I agree. As long as they're not bad sports... sigh...
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Umm...Super Mario Galaxy 2, Pokemon Ruby, LeafGreen, Diamond, SoulSilver, and Black, Professor Layton series, the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series, Mario and Luigi RPG series, Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros. for N64, and possibly Luigi's Mansion.

Out of all of those, Super Mario Galaxy 2 and all of the Pokemon games are the best...they all hold a special place in my heart though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Pokemon, Mario Bros and Mario & Luigi RPG's will alway have a place in my stash of stuff. ;)

fabbemannen

Quote from: gzgregory on May 12, 2011, 02:31:31 PMNew Super Mario Bros Wii.

You end up liking multiplayer games when you have 2 brothers.  :P
My favorite multiplayergame?
NSMBW by far

JDMEK5

Quote from: gzgregory on May 12, 2011, 02:31:31 PMYou end up liking multiplayer games when you have 2 brothers.  :P
I have 3 brothers and 1 sister and totally agree. :D

@SlowPokémon: I KNEW I wasn't the only soulsilver fan. Soulsilver totally PWNS heartgold!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Piano_Pika_

um, I like soulsilver and heartgold...... :-[

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

Roz~

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 19, 2011, 06:56:26 PMI have 3 brothers and 1 sister and totally agree. :D

@SlowPokémon: I KNEW I wasn't the only soulsilver fan. Soulsilver totally PWNS heartgold!

Yea sure, they're the exact same games but hey one is so better than the other!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Greg

^

THIS.

I don't understand why you people make so many distinctions between games from the same gen.

The only difference is the pokemon.  :-\

Roz~

Especially when you can catch both legendaries in those games. That's just plain stupid.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Piano_Pika_

Hm, my favorite has to be......................................................................

Pokémon Saphire, based on all the pokémon games.
for super mario, it's Super Mario World on the SNES, I think it's on the SNES...
forSonic its gotta be Sonic Rush, and Sonic Chronicles.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

Dude

Greg