News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

whats your favorite game of all time

Started by PseudoMario16, July 16, 2008, 04:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sekter77

Quote from: spitllama on August 03, 2011, 09:01:49 PM1 was much better. 2 was way too easy.

I actually thought 2 was the hardest. Especially when counting that very final star. As far as which is better, I can't decide. They're both really good games. And I decided to play them both through again over the summer.
Guitar and video games.

spitllama

haha Sekter you obviously haven't been here for a while. You're reviving all these 2 week old topics :D
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Sekter77 on August 18, 2011, 08:27:36 PMI actually thought 2 was the hardest. Especially when counting that very final star. As far as which is better, I can't decide. They're both really good games. And I decided to play them both through again over the summer.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 was better and harder, the first was good but the only level I had any remote amount of trouble with was the level in Dreadnought Galaxy with throwing the Bob-ombs.

So yeah Super Mario Galaxy 2 is my favorite of the two. I expected Yoshi to be annoying but actually he was pretty fun to ride around on, and it's good he was only in several levels, not there all the time (that would have been overkill)

PLUS CLOUD MARIO IS SO SQUISHY AND ADORABLE
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

What about the purple coins on Luigi in 1? That was by far the hardest..
Submissions Page

MassiveMayhem

I've only played 1, and it was alright.  But yes those purple coins led me to rage quit many times.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

triforced1

I hated beating that rock boss in the Ghostly Galaxy with only one HP. Pissed me off SO much.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: spitllama on August 19, 2011, 05:59:12 PMWhat about the purple coins on Luigi in 1? That was by far the hardest..

Lol that level was way overhyped, I only lost maybe twice on it. I found it easy. (And it's in the second game as well...still easy...)

Also yes the Bouldergeist daredevil run was annoying as well.

Clanker37

I found 1 harder. Since you have Dreadnought and Daredevil Bouldergeist. 2 was easier (Whomps fortress in the second-last world?) but some of the stars were harder (Hidden Star in Boo Moon and the Flipswitch or watever in world 1)but I never sompleted either so...

*Blows dust of Wii

SlowPokemon

That final level in SMG2 though, the 242nd star...*shudders*

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 19, 2011, 07:55:27 PMThat final level in SMG2 though, the 242nd star...*shudders*
Wow! How many starts are there in that game?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

The phrase "final level" and  "242nd star" would imply that there are 242 stars, just like the original

spitllama

^ Ha. Yes. And yah that was hard. It took my brother and I (I don't see how you could beat it without a second player) about 15 tries.
Submissions Page

Winter

Super Zombie

Mass Effect 2 is the greatest game ever made. This is not opinion. This is fact. It has been scientifically proven. What do you think they built the Large Hadron Collider for?

SuperFireKirby

In order to prove that the God Particle is actually made out of the essence of Dark Cloud 2. DUH.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!