News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG XCVI: The Great Minnesota Get-Together

Started by mikey, September 11, 2017, 05:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on September 17, 2017, 03:07:35 PMNot a special, but not suspicious.
So in other words, he's still on the table.

I don't trust you two to have good suspicions, and at this rate, I don't think the third special does either.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

Okay time to put my thoughts on the table.

Truthfully I was going to vote for THC this phase because (much like me, heh) his posts have been all pretty short and bandwaggon-y, generally just agreeing with what everyone else is saying or briefly putting forth something for discussion in a sentence or two. Of course, if he claims that he's the Foodie, then I can't do that, now can I.

This leaves me in a bit of a tight spot. Reading through the thread, I don't quite see what's wrong with Trasdegi? I'm willing to defer to Brainy on this one if stuff has happened in a group chat that I've missed or something, but not much of a case has been made in the thread as of yet.

E Gadd seems to be as reasonable of a lynch right now as any, although I'm willing to change my vote to Trasdegi if I see good reasoning for it.

Also, suspicions of me are totally warranted and I understand the reasoning. Just realize that it's been a few years since I've played this game and I'm trying my best.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Talked to Brainy for a bit. Trasdegi seems like a good choice to me.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

[Vote retracted] Real suspicion list time.

ThatHiddenCharacter - Half suspicious, due to your recent claim. You're officially rivaling Brainy for worst human right now if you really are the foodie. If you survive the night phase then you are more likely faking the foodie role and should be a fine lynch candidate then. Log:
Spoiler
[5:49 PM] Olimar12345: Was it really so hard to create a genuine suspicion post about tras that you would rather reveal your special role and put the wolves at an advantage?
[5:50 PM] Trasdegi: And we lost a second blue role
[5:51 PM] Olimar12345: this is how you put the game on hard mode
[5:55 PM] Fairgoer #1: Well, I don't think it matters what I said, there's no way I could've gotten out of being lynched without revealing my role.
[5:55 PM] Fairgoer #1: Because I am not convincing
[5:55 PM] Fairgoer #1: In the slightest
[6:00 PM] Olimar12345: No, that was completely avoidable
[6:02 PM] Olimar12345: if you and brainy hadn't kept posting about tras without anything to go on, and had actually responded to one of my posts (which were basically warnings for this exact scenario), you could have gotten support .
[close]
Trasdegi - You poor soul. I don't know what you've done to be so condemned by Brainy and THC, but whatever it is (if it even exists), it must be somewhere private, since I cannot find anything this incriminating coming from you in either the thread or discord chat. Simply asking about it has gotten a special role publicly revealed (though that isn't your fault, I just think its a bit funny, in a "we're going to lose" kind of way). Process of elimination is a bitch. I have no real suspicion of you, but if a better option doesn't happen you might be the safe way to go.
davy - Still no suspicions here (mostly since you've been inactive giving us little to go on). Wish you could be more active, but I totally understand moving. Hope to see more of you once you can make time for it.
BlackDragonSlayer - No real lean yet. Hard to tell if you're playing a god wolf game or if you're just one of the only sane ones here. If you're a wolf you're probably sitting back and laughing at all of this.
BlueFlower - You haven't posted too much since my last suspicion post, so I'll just quote that here.
Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 12, 2017, 07:22:48 PMBlue - Suspecting BDS for looking like he's the one pointlessly dragging things on when the issue was egadd makes me suspect him of trying to force something that isn't there. (maybe a possible bad play, wolf partner with egadd lol).
Spoiler
Quote from: blueflower999 on September 12, 2017, 03:51:39 PMDid, like, everyone skip over this post lol.

BlackDragonSlayer to me looks like he's needlessly stirring up conflict. While I appreciate it as it gives this first day some substance, is it something that a human would do? Probably not.
[close]
However, you did make a pretty good post about the brainy lynch that I think looks a little more human. I'd still just like to hear more from you though. If you could join the discord server even just for this one game that would really help.
E. Gadd Industries - For the most part, same as Blue with the only difference being that I think you're more suspicious than him. My prior suspicion still stands:
Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 12, 2017, 07:22:48 PMEgadd - Pointlessly dragging out that convo on pages 2-3 with BDS was pointless banter, like he was just stirring up shit just to stir shit. Suspicious.
noticeable quotes

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 12, 2017, 02:11:24 PM@BDS so what qualifies you to be a veteran, first of all? And secondly, why should I be inclined to follow your instincts? Just because you may be a veteran doesn't mean you're instantly human.

Also,1. But at the VERY beginning with little/no base behind the vote?
ex. of pointlessness.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 12, 2017, 02:01:09 PMThat's a thing people do in day start games. Speaking of, E. Gadd...

Doubting/needlessly questioning a TWG veteran (with a couple day start games played as well), followed up by making a random, irrelevant post? Not looking too good for you. This, at least, is a somewhat more serious vote than the last.
nail on the head (and a good tl;dr)
[close]
BrainyLucario - Even though you're confirmed to be a human, I think you're being more of a hindrance that a support for our team rn. To recap, you've wasted one of the best items in the game to save yourself after getting yourself a completely avoidable mess on what should have been an easy day 1 lynch and you've revealed basically all sensitive information that you were supposed to manage secretly. Please for the love of god don't post that X is suspicious and expect people to believe you without actually having a reason you can share with all us. THERE ARE TWO WOLVES AMONG US.

I'm more convinced that the lynch should be between E.Gadd or Blueflower, so I'll go with E.Gadd for now.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Current vote count:

Tras 3 (Brainy, THC, Blueflower)
davy 1 (davy)
Blueflower 1 (BDS)
E.Gadd 1 (Olimar)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

THC has been more of a hindrance, you just have little trust in my judgement.

In fact this whole game, you've been saying that I'm a terrible player. Olimar, I do respect you and trust your judgement for most things. Just actually listen to me for once. I know what I'm doing and I have more TWG experience than you think. You don't know all the details. I purposely did that to eliminate the item and stop something like you guys have been saying "Brainy must be a wolf yet he's confirmed human." "I can't believe he's not a wolf" "Are you sure there isn't three wolves in this game?" "Working for the wolves, huh Brainy?" I purposely sent E. Gadd those messages and I purposely wasted the cookie to prevent it from either being taken by the hungry werewolf or two, getting put out of play by the Guru. I also fail to see how I leaked out any information publicly

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

@Brainy
Yeah, and both those actions were bad ones. Not sure how citing them is supposed to get us to trust your judgement any more.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Trasdegi

I'll vote BlueFlower, for the posts he made earlier and for jumping on my wagon lynch like that. And I still don't understand what are your reasons of wanting me lynched...

BrainyLucario

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 17, 2017, 05:05:03 PM@Brainy
Yeah, and both those actions were bad ones. Not sure how citing them is supposed to get us to trust your judgement any more.
You guys are all critics. I'm about ready to give up TWG forever if you guys just keep on with this.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 17, 2017, 05:20:59 PMI'm about ready to give up TWG forever if you guys just keep on with this.
How do you think we feel!?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Trasdegi on September 17, 2017, 05:19:53 PMI'll vote BlueFlower, for the posts he made earlier and for jumping on my wagon lynch like that. And I still don't understand what are your reasons of wanting me lynched...
Also geez this game is a mess. Bandwagons everywhere.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Current vote count:

Tras 3 (Brainy, THC, Blueflower)
davy 1 (davy)
Blueflower 2 (BDS, Tras)
E.Gadd 1 (Olimar)

At least everyone is voting. I still don't see how Tras is more suspicious than Bluefower though. Also, I'm considering changing my vote due to this convo from the discord chat.

Spoiler
[5:48 PM] Olimar12345: So uh
[5:48 PM] Olimar12345: I just read the thread and wow
[5:48 PM] Olimar12345: rip thc
[5:49 PM] Olimar12345: Was it really so hard to create a genuine suspicion post about tras that you would rather reveal your special role and put the wolves at an advantage?
[5:50 PM] Trasdegi: And we lost a second blue role
[5:51 PM] Olimar12345: this is how you put the game on hard mode
[5:55 PM] Fairgoer #1: Well, I don't think it matters what I said, there's no way I could've gotten out of being lynched without revealing my role.
[5:55 PM] Fairgoer #1: Because I am not convincing
[5:55 PM] Fairgoer #1: In the slightest
[6:00 PM] Olimar12345: No, that was completely avoidable
[6:02 PM] Olimar12345: if you and brainy hadn't kept posting about tras without anything to go on, and had actually responded to one of my posts (which were basically warnings for this exact scenario), you could have gotten support .
[6:16 PM] Fairgoer #1: Yeah, but I had no better reason than almost everyone else was proven or acted innocent.
[6:16 PM] Fairgoer #1: Which I had mentioned.
[6:17 PM] Fairgoer #1: No one (besides Brainy and I) was really acting suspicious @Olimar12345 .
[6:36 PM] Olimar12345: This is all stuff you should have posted in the thread
[6:37 PM] Olimar12345: also I just made a big post go read pls
[6:39 PM] Fairgoer #1: I did post that in the thread, I think
[6:40 PM] Olimar12345: And a general rule of thumb: if you are having a hard time generating a convincing  lynch suggestion, you should probably reevaluate that option.
[6:41 PM] Olimar12345: I mean I guess being the least suspicios person is an okay day one thing to go with when there isn't anyone else, but there are good leads here
[6:41 PM] Olimar12345: like egadd, blueflower, and you until you claimed
[6:41 PM] Olimar12345: Brainy is god tier at getting people to want to lynch him
[6:42 PM] Fairgoer #1: I read E. Gadd as human.
[6:42 PM] Olimar12345: I have to keep verbally reminding myself that he is a confirmed human
[6:42 PM] Olimar12345: (brainy)
[6:42 PM] Olimar12345: "I read E. Gadd as human." Why?
[6:42 PM] Olimar12345: just curious
[6:43 PM] Olimar12345: (If I don't ask this we don't go anywhere)
[6:43 PM] Olimar12345: (same if you don't answer)
[6:43 PM] Fairgoer #1: Well, he did help me when I was claiming to Ulk.
[6:44 PM] Olimar12345: Help you how? and where
[6:44 PM] Olimar12345: privatly?
[6:44 PM] Fairgoer #1: Privately
[6:44 PM] Fairgoer #1: He knew my role and confirmed to Ulk that I was
[6:46 PM] Olimar12345: wait...how did he know your role?
[6:46 PM] Olimar12345: did you claim to him?
[6:46 PM] Fairgoer #1: He found out based on something I said on the Discord chat awhile back.
[6:46 PM] Olimar12345: This I missed
[6:46 PM] Fairgoer #1: And besides, I'd already be dead if he had been a wolf
[6:47 PM] Olimar12345: Hmm. That's a good observation.
[6:48 PM] Fairgoer #1: Really?
[6:50 PM] Olimar12345: Would you be able to PM me the log from him about that? I just want to confirm that it did happen. That'd clear him for me.
[6:50 PM] Olimar12345: And if it's true, I think I know a good plan to take next phase
[6:51 PM] Fairgoer #1: Um, I'll have to figure out how to do that. It was on Discord PM.
[6:52 PM] Olimar12345: highlight, ctrl c/v
[6:52 PM] Fairgoer #1: Oh, just copypaste
[6:52 PM] Fairgoer #1: Okay
[6:52 PM] Olimar12345: Since you've claimed publicly there shouldn't be sensitive material there either.
[6:53 PM] Olimar12345: Well, actually
[6:53 PM] Olimar12345: post it in the thread
[6:53 PM] Fairgoer #1: I'm on mobile...
[6:53 PM] Olimar12345: oh rip
[6:54 PM] Olimar12345: well do that eventually (and preferably before the phase ends)
[6:55 PM] Fairgoer #1: I can't get on my comp before phase end
[6:55 PM] Fairgoer #1: I'll figure something out
[close]

I'd still like to see some evidence of this before I switch my vote though. (although lying about this would be a more difficult play to pull off)