News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG XCIV: How to Kill TWG

Started by davy, August 19, 2017, 02:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

We've also still got all day tomorrow so I think I'm gonna gett ready for work now then when I come home I'll share all my logs to the thread and explain what I learned from all of them

I mean I guess I honestly just can't live past day 1

EXCUSE ME for trying to PLAY the GAME
unmotivated

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on August 20, 2017, 06:37:56 PMThis is exactly the kind of attitude that gets you lynched Day 1 every single game, though. "Shut up everybody, I found the one and only solution to this game and I know it's true because I say so, and only my opinions are valid."
shut up dudeman I found the one and only solution to this game
unmotivated

Dudeman

Screw it, I don't give a fuck anymore. Give me an interesting TWG like this without NocturneOfShadow already. God dammit.

NocturneOfShadow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 20, 2017, 06:38:32 PMWe've also still got all day tomorrow so I think I'm gonna gett ready for work now then when I come home I'll share all my logs to the thread and explain what I learned from all of them
WHAT, YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT NOW?!??
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

PSA: don't play twg with people who dislike you because they're irrational and emotional
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 20, 2017, 06:34:51 PMLike you're welcome for solving the game for you but if you want to kill me that's fine too I guess
A vague conclusion (that pretty much anybody could have already come to) from someone we already don't trust (with your methods also giving us even more reason not to trust you) helps nobody.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mastersuperfan

It's not just that you lied to me. It's that you kept avoiding all my questions and couldn't give me a straight answer as to why you lied to me, except with vague statements like "I wanted more information" or "I can't tell you yet" or something else stupid like that.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

You what I answered all your questions

Except for the stupid ones where you asked why I wasn't answering your questions
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Quotemastersuperfan: but why did you want me to ask more
NocturneOfShadow: Tinfoil hat theory
mastersuperfan: elaborate
NocturneOfShadow: I can't yet

Quotemastersuperfan: didn't you just say that a read wasn't enough?
mastersuperfan: and what does lying to me have to do with my relation to BDS?
NocturneOfShadow: Idk
NocturneOfShadow: Lol dude I really don't know
NocturneOfShadow: But I'm satisfied with how everything panned out

Come again?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

Tinfoil hat theory

And I don't know
I'm sorry if you don't consider those satisfying answers but they're true
unmotivated

Dudeman

He asked you to elaborate on what "tinfoil hat theory" means. I don't even know what that means, and I seriously doubt anyone else here does either.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Conspiracy theory
As in I'm wearing a tinfoil hat
unmotivated

mikey

Like this should be common knowledge, it's not even mafia slang
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

If Dudeman doesn't know it it's definitely not common knowledge. Good rule of thumb

E. Gadd Industries

He accused me of having a Tinfoil Hat theory, too? XD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

mikey

unmotivated