News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Finale 2009!!!!!

Started by Parker2334, July 12, 2008, 10:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parker2334

THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

Palagerini

looks pretty cool lol. wonder what it'll do...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Parker2334

Quote from: http://www.finalemusic.com/Finale/New.aspxWhat’s New in Finale 2009

Streamlined workflow

The creation, entry, moving, and editing of dynamics, tempo indications, and other text and markings has been reinvented and streamlined.
Learn more.    

Expanded SmartMusic support

Finale 2009 makes it easier and faster to create assessable SmartMusic accompaniments with support for linked parts, repeats, and more.
Learn more.

Garritan sounds

Finale now includes more than 300 world-class instrument sounds from the makers of Garritan Personal Orchestra. Free new sounds include baritone saxophone, vintage electric piano, electric guitar, handbells, and more. Learn more. Tapspace Virtual Drumlineâ,,¢ sounds Finale also includes more than 100 instrument sounds from Tapspace Virtual Drumline, the world’s most powerful marching and concert percussion software instrument featuring the world-champion Santa Clara Vanguard percussion section. Learn more.

Aria Player: the next generation

The Garritan Aria Player is included FREE and is fully integrated into Finale 2009. The level of custom integration is unsurpassed and offers superior sound, more control, and a vastly improved user playback experience.    

Multiple page editing

Now you can simultaneously view and edit as many pages as you choose to view on your monitor. Learn more.

Full VST/AU instrument support

Finale is now compatible with all VST/AU instruments, providing users with unlimited sonic possibilities. Plus you can now specify which VST/AU plug-ins load, eliminating conflicts and assisting troubleshooting. Finale also checks plug-ins for compatibility before loading, and tracks which plug-ins were previously checked for better performance. More Improvements to engraver slurs, Human Playback® enhancements, FinaleScript® 2.0 and updates to MusicXML. Windows users can also benefit from ASIO support which provides more accurate playback, reduced latency, and increased compatibility with a wider variety of sound cards. (ASIO support is not needed in Mac OS X).

I'm excited about the GPO sounds

PianoMasta7

Did you guys know you can have 2 monitors...It's the coolest...

Davey

I trust MP will find the torrent on this and link me  ;)

KefkaticFanatic

Finale 2008 has Garritan instruments, so I'm assuming they're adding more.  You could always have a dual monitor setup for your computer PMS. 
QuoteFinale 2009 is expected to start shipping the week of July 21, 2008.
You can only preorder it right now, MP knew about this earlier this week along with a bunch of us in IRC.  Torrents will probably show up a few hours after people start receiving them.

me irl
[close]

PseudoMario16

what i think sucks about finale is that you have it 4 a year, then they make another one every year...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

The-Real-Link

*Bangs head on keyboard* I WANT IT SO BAD!!!!!. Hey, upgrading isn't all it's cracked up to be. I'm still using the Printmusic '08 version.

Harvest

I'll get the torrent.

It better be much better than 2008, because that just sucked.
-

Parker2334

Anyone know where a torrent is?

HungryDragon

I found a few but most of them needed subscriptions  :-\
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

KefkaticFanatic

Started shipping the week of =/= will instantly receive the week of.  No torrents exist at the present time.

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

Wait what's a torrent >__> and I realy want that new one!

Dude

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on August 01, 2008, 10:57:01 AMWait what's a torrent >__> and I realy want that new one!

It's a Peer to Peer (P2P) file downloading link...thing. Just google it or something. :P