News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Posts Against Humanity

Started by Trainer Ave, May 01, 2017, 09:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Chivalry, smallpox blankets
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

Dwayne "The "You're "Maui" Welcome" Rock" Johnson, Dwayne "The "You're "Maui" Welcome" Rock" Johnson
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Bulgarian Dance; Slap slap slap, clap clap clap (repeat)
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

Trasdegi wins, I legit laughed at that one.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trasdegi

Man: Well, what've you got?

Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and ___; egg bacon and ____; egg bacon sausage and ____; ____ bacon sausage and ___; ____ egg ___ ___ bacon and ___; ___ sausage ____ ___ bacon ___ tomato and ___ ...

All blank space are the same word

Trainer Ave

Australian fruit........oh wait nevermind that doesn't exist. We need to take that off the menu.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Help me; please; they've; got; me; Trapped; in; this; place; and; won't; let; me; go

mikey

we're gonna steal the declaration of independence
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

BrainyLucario

Boi

"Well, I'm one of those fortunate people who like my job, sir. Got my first _________ when I was seven, blew my _______ off, we never saw the(that) ________ again, been into it ever since." — Nicolas Cage, The Rock

Dudeman

meme, social life, light of day