News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

ALPRAS's Arrangements - New Zelda Skyward Sword Arr.!!

Started by ALPRAS, July 09, 2008, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my arrangements»

Perfect
Good
Mediocre
Horrible
you really dont know how to arrange

ALPRAS

Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 10, 2009, 01:33:07 AM
Quote from: ALPRAS on July 09, 2009, 03:14:06 PMI promise good things from honeyhive :) I never liked that level, but the song is cool ;P

HOW CAN YOU NOT FREAKING LIKE THAT LEVEL???  >:(

I'm not talking to you no more.  ;)

lol, its a bit boring comparing with other levels... I like Buoy Base, Battlerock, Good Egg, Space Junk, and "fate of universe"... Th rest I dont like so much...

WiiMan96

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 10, 2009, 07:10:53 AM
Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 10, 2009, 01:33:07 AM
Quote from: ALPRAS on July 09, 2009, 03:14:06 PMI promise good things from honeyhive :) I never liked that level, but the song is cool ;P

HOW CAN YOU NOT FREAKING LIKE THAT LEVEL???  >:(

I'm not talking to you no more.  ;)

lol, its a bit boring comparing with other levels... I like Buoy Base, Battlerock, Good Egg, Space Junk, and "fate of universe"... Th rest I dont like so much...

Okay...  :P Whatever you say, Mr. ALPRAS.

ALPRAS

Lol, btw, it was the 1st mario that Ive really completed xD (with all the 241 stars :P)
I also finished SM sunshine, but only with 119 shines and 9 blue coins....damn blue coin, always desapearing...

WiiMan96

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 10, 2009, 05:41:55 PMLol, btw, it was the 1st mario that Ive really completed xD (with all the 241 stars :P)
I also finished SM sunshine, but only with 119 shines and 9 blue coins....damn blue coin, always desapearing...

Doesn't SMG have 242 stars?  :P

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 09, 2009, 12:21:40 PMOmg... xD I always hated those triple W...btw, thanks for the 200th post in my sub. thread :)

Fixed that, and also a chord that was wrong.

you know.....its my fault, too....i thought the URL was still "http://www.ninsheetmusic.us/"

haha, but that works too :D
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

ALPRAS

Nintendude73

Are you going to submit that song you wanted to?

ALPRAS

yeah. Ive putted a new link and the midi to the purple comet song

Nintendude73

I meant in the Submission topic "Let's Do This - Nintendude73-style." :P Edit your post in there.

ALPRAS

Ok, ive edited it Smiley

Thanks for the critiques Smiley btw, Ive fixed the showdown town MIDI link Cheesy

Btw, ive fixed some stuff in showdown town arrangement

Nintendude73

Wait, what?  You changed it?  What did you change?

ALPRAS

almost nothing. Just putted some staccatos ive forgot to put, and some layers problems

Nintendude73

Next time, try to make these kinds of changes before you submit it. XD

ALPRAS

Ive also added Sprial Mountain (BK) arrangement to the sheets to be accepted.

Ill just have to fix the text format stuff (Ill make it today) and itll be ready

luigind123

ALPRAS, first thing I want to say is that your sheet music is very good! I am glad that there is someone who is trying to make every Super Mario Galaxy song! It is hard enough to do one, believe me. But I have tried to look at the "Fate of the Universe" arrangement, and it comes up all weird! Like this "http://lhttp//www.mediafire.com/?kho4mzzmz2o" (Without quotes). Even after I cut out the "lhttp//" part it won't go to the arrangement. I really want to hear this! Could you please update the link? Thank you! I hope you have fun arranging!

Edit: Actually I have found that "Gruntilda's lair (Freezeery Peak)", "Treasured Memories",  "Selection Screen", "Peach Beach", and "The Fate Of The Universe" all have invalid links somehow.... Could you fix this soon? Thanks!

I love video game music and I plan to be a great sheet music composer soon! Ninsheetmusic has inspired me to make/play sheet music!