ALPRAS's Arrangements - New Zelda Skyward Sword Arr.!!

Started by ALPRAS, July 09, 2008, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my arrangements»

Perfect
Good
Mediocre
Horrible
you really dont know how to arrange

ALPRAS

Really?! Did you recorded it? I'd love to see/hear you playing!
I hope you liked it!

Nebbles

I did, but I got nervous and messed up... and I'm trying to record a better one over my break!

And I loved it! It's one of my favorite songs in Galaxy 2! :D I'm glad you came back so I can gush about it adhjsfsfs it's such a beautiful song
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ALPRAS

I love that song, its one of the best of SMG2! But sincerely, the number of good song ins SMG are low, I prefer the song of the original SMG...

I hope to see a video of yours very soon then! :)

Nebbles

I can't choose... SMG2 had many great pieces, but SMG is like "hey we got gusty garden galaxy BEAT THAT"

ALPRAS

Yeah, they can't beat that song, not even Koji Kondo himself hehe :P

One of the facts that really pissed me off about SMG2 is that they stopped using a real orchestra...

SlowPokemon

No they didn't. Many of the tracks in Super Mario Galaxy 2 are performed by a live orchestra, just as with the first game. Neither of the games are 100% orchestra, but there's just as much or more in the second game as there was in the first.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I mean I know some tracks were synthesized, but most were orchestrated, as Slow said.

ALPRAS

Well, maybe I'm wrong...
Maybe most of the song I've heard were synthesized and used less orchestra instruments. I confess that I didn't heard every song in the game (theoretically, I've heard them all since I've finished the game, but I don't remember them all)
But, in my opinion, SMG song are, by far, more epic than SMG2...

Nebbles

Relisten to the SMG2 soundtrack. I'm still blown away by the sheer beauty of some of the pieces...

ALPRAS

Damn right I'm gonna re-listen them all!

Maybe I'll arrange some more musics of this game :)

SlowPokemon

I think as a whole the second game had a better soundtrack. But they're both phenomenal game soundtracks.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

wariopiano

Nice Job!
If I have an opinion around here, i think u should do mario kart wii soundtracks!
Thats ok if u dont want too.
Godd wo

ALPRAS

Thanks Wario!

I've considered about that many times, and I'll sure do some, but they are pretty hard to arrange, there are so many important voices and instruments...
What are your favorite songs? Maybe I'll do some :)
Right now, I'm working on Banjo Kazooie: N&B!

See ya!

wariopiano

funky stadium and any others! i love all of them! i dont care which one u do as long as they are mario kart wii! have fun, i cant wait to see one!

wariopiano

:) oh, and dry dry ruins i would really like if its no problem :)