Xaoz
3 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: February 16, 2015, 06:34:26 PM

Sirus

u spelled egnio wrong on the poll :P

PseudoMario16

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on August 03, 2008, 08:53:14 PM
Quote from: Palagerini on August 03, 2008, 07:03:29 PM*disects brain* why are all these bunnies in here?! omg their playing party games!
What? let me see...*Looks inside* OMG your right! Hey there having a blast!...
okay back on topic.
You know what would be intresting. Having the interviers get votes like a campaign or something like Vote for me and I promise my interview wont be crap...You know kinda like that!
th be honest, thats a really bad idea. (no offense meant)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Palagerini

what? i think disecting hugo would be good for the scientific community.... =P lol jk.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Gooch

Im just super pumped for Hugo's interview, im a little eager to know whats going on in his brain (whatever it might be)

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Gooch on August 06, 2008, 06:28:12 PMIm just super pumped for Hugo's interview, im a little eager to know whats going on in his brain (whatever it might be)
whats going on in hugos brain.. hmmm.... thats something id definatly like to know

KefkaticFanatic

Yet it will not be known until Concerto comes back and remembers that he made this topic in the first place.  Like how he forgot about my interview until I reminded him.

me irl
[close]

Gooch

it might not have been that he forgot, but rather that he didn't want to remember  :D

PseudoMario16

well, concerto was last active a few days ago, so maybe we wont have to wait that long 4 the interview

HugoMeister

I believe you guys owe me one long overdue interview.  ;)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: HugoMeister on November 08, 2008, 01:45:18 PMI believe you guys Concerto owes me one long overdue interview.  ;)

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Nakah

Interview's coming from concerto any day now, I'm sure of it...

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Okay, fine you win.  I'll do it soonish.  Hugo needs to send me a pm.  And this is the first time I've been on the site for a while............LIKE 5 MONTHS

jake3343

So four months isn't quit soonish enough yet?

Jamaha

At NSM, soonish is more like an eternity.