News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Interview topic!

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, July 09, 2008, 01:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should I interview next?

Bespinben
9 (34.6%)
blueFlower
4 (15.4%)
Jompa
0 (0%)
Kefka
2 (7.7%)
Maestro
2 (7.7%)
MLF
0 (0%)
Saria
5 (19.2%)
Slow
0 (0%)
Wolf
1 (3.8%)
Xaoz
3 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: February 16, 2015, 06:34:26 PM

blueflower999

Quote from: spitllama on July 28, 2012, 02:03:46 PMI'm just curious- why is this topic stickied?
Because Concerto made it and felt it was important? IDK.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mashi

drpamplemousse should interview Doodle!!!

SlowPokemon

He did volunteer, hmm. But he's already signed up to do K-NiGhT and I want to give everyone a chance.

OKAY, ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO CONDUCT AN INTERVIEW SPEAK UP NOW. THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE VOLUNTEERING:
1. You need to have a lot of time. I'd say at least an hour, maybe more, should be the length of the interview.
2. Have some good questions ready! Make sure you have enough to keep it going for a while.
3. Make sure some of the questions would fit well with the interviewee! Ex: when SFK interviewed me, he asked me about film composers because he knew I'm into movie music.

Alright, now anyone can say they'd like to.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Well, if everyone likes the way I interview people, then maybe I can become one of the permanent interviewers.

And if no one else wants to step up and do it, I could interview Dude as well.

K-NiGhT's interview will be up by the end of tonight, after I interview him tonight! So stay tuned!

SlowPokemon

Hmm, I kinda want to interview Dude if no one steps up though XD we could do random.org maybe?

Ruto will interview Mashi and you will interview K-NiGhT for sure.

SlowPokemon

Oh, that reminds me, we're doing anonymous user questions. Throughout the interview, the interviewer can ask questions PM'd to him/her via NSM (or whatever chat this is happening in). Each member can submit one question and one only per participant, and the interviewer must ask these. This allows everyone to participate!

So as of right now, everyone should submit one question for Mashi to Ruto, and one question for K-NiGhT to DrP. Hold your questions for Dude until we figure something out.

DrP

^You should have said this BEFORE I made my questions.

SlowPokemon

Uhm, we've done this for the last two interviews

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 21, 2012, 06:38:09 PMSo...I'm interviewing Slow(MY things are going fast). PM me with any provocative, thoughtful, or just plain creepy questions you lust for answers to.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 21, 2012, 02:55:39 PMSo guys, pm or text me a question you want to ask Ruto if you want.

It seems its up to the interviewer, but like I said. I'll take it into consideration. I have a pretty long list of questions as it is.

SlowPokemon

Alright that's fine ^_^ whatever works!

KefkaticFanatic

Since everybody on the poll list is being interviewed, let me know if you want a new poll >.>

me irl
[close]

Mashi

I think that Kefka wants to be interviewed!!!

SlowPokemon

ahaha that's what I got too! He can be interviewed too, we'll work something out.

KefkaticFanatic

Well just sayin your poll is old o;

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: DrP on July 28, 2012, 05:59:48 PMIt seems its up to the interviewer, but like I said. I'll take it into consideration. I have a pretty long list of questions as it is.

Do it.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*