0 (0%)
Wolf
1 (3.8%)
Xaoz
3 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: February 16, 2015, 06:34:26 PM

kotorfanboy

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 02, 2009, 11:31:49 AMJamahahahahahaha it seems you have won.

I copyrighted the Jamahahahahaha

>:(

Jamaha

I told you that I was busy one time and now you assume I have no time whatsoever?

SuperFireKirby

everyone seems to jumo to conclusions so fast on this forum.( which is why the conversations are so fun)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

wait... I was on that list?

Sweet crap.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

Brassman388

I'm still kinda curious as to who put me up there.

SirIngusBingus

I was gonna nominate you, but I figured that Tranzlater would probably provide a more satisfying interview.

That is, he might explain that penguin of his...

SuperFireKirby

Why does it seem that Im the least interesting out of everyone here ever though when they get interviewed their lives are more boring than mine?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Is JaMaHa actually gonna be interviewed any time soon?

SuperFireKirby

with the way things look. I dont think so.

Tranzlater

I can tell you the rather boring and uninteresting history of Super-Gif-Pengo the seventeenth.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Concerto No.20 in D minor

He will be interviewed when he's not busy.....>.>

Jamaha

Your fault for never showing up on Saturday as we agreed.

Concerto No.20 in D minor