News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Submitting my First Arrangements!

Started by Captain Toad, February 08, 2017, 10:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Toad

"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."
      -Grimsley, from Pokemon White Version

YT: RebornPKMN

Dudeman

Your inability to read the rules and guidelines after repeated attempts to point you in the right direction is mind-boggling, frankly.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Captain Toad

"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."

Maelstrom

No, you're not. If this is trying, then Vermin Supreme is trying to be president.

Captain Toad

Sebastian

Good job guys for saying all those kind things...not.

Anyway, Captain Toad, it's great to see that you're trying! I don't think they meant to sound mean or anything. It's just easy to get a little frustrated when so many newer people submit sheets without following the rules, but it's ok. Just try to follow the guidelines next time. Everyone makes mistakes once in a while. By the way, welcome to the arranging side of NSM. : )