News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

New Pokemon gold and silver?

Started by PseudoMario16, July 07, 2008, 05:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DBJack

I've played games of Silver and Gold where I never lost a battle, and never trained. I've been blacked out in Pearl more times than all of my other games combined, and I trained like a fiend.   ;)  Why is it so easy for you? Less cave crawling, I guess, and less lairs full of team rockets.

I agree, there are too many pokemon running around. I like the classics from red and blue, and maybe even a few new ones from some of the other games, but now there are too many.

I think there are too many legendary pokemon. There are probably more legendaries now than fire types. I refuse to use legendaries in my party. (Maybe why I find Pearl so hard) The point of legendaries was to have unique, strong, cool looking pokemon that were near impossible to reach, and then near impossible to catch. Now you can go for a stroll and pick up 4. So, yeah, I only use normal pokemon in my battles.

You're doing it wrong! Failure!

Palagerini

Quote from: DBJack on July 10, 2008, 09:41:07 AMI've played games of Silver and Gold where I never lost a battle, and never trained. I've been blacked out in Pearl more times than all of my other games combined, and I trained like a fiend.   ;)  Why is it so easy for you? Less cave crawling, I guess, and less lairs full of team rockets.

I agree, there are too many pokemon running around. I like the classics from red and blue, and maybe even a few new ones from some of the other games, but now there are too many.

I think there are too many legendary pokemon. There are probably more legendaries now than fire types. I refuse to use legendaries in my party. (Maybe why I find Pearl so hard) The point of legendaries was to have unique, strong, cool looking pokemon that were near impossible to reach, and then near impossible to catch. Now you can go for a stroll and pick up 4. So, yeah, I only use normal pokemon in my battles.

i never use legendaries in any of my games... it makes them too easy... sides... some of the legendaries have kinda bad moves anyway... like the legendary birds.... they have suckish attacks...(cept articuno with ice beam). so u have to either train them, use your mushrooms or heart things or whatever they are, or teach them tms... which kinda stinks... oh and speaking of fire types... there are barely any of them!. in pearl i picked prinplup and the only fire type i could find was ponyta! and ponyta is dumb... so i was forced to use it... and it died like everytime i put it into battle... -.-
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Dihan on July 10, 2008, 12:42:56 AMI like the concept behind Gold and Silver but the Pokemon introduced were terrible.
what??? ??? the pokemon in gold and silver were some of the best.

i agree with gamer, gold and silver were the best so far,and getting back on topic, if they remade gold and silver it would proably be the best and highest selling pokemon game ever.

i aldo agree with dbjack, there are too many legendary pokemon. i counted one time and there were something like 17 legendaries, in just the sinnoh riegon. thats almost as much as the other three reigons combined.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Dude

Just for the record, Pkmn gold/silver don't work anymore... The internal battery dies after a few years. :'(

PseudoMario16

theres a way my cousin found to fix that- its really simple- you have to buy a new battery, take the cover off the game, and replace the battery, then replace the cover, its that simple. it worked for my gold version, which works perfectly now!!! cept it cant trade with other games

The Mindzeye

Dude

It's not that simple, the screw isn't your normal type of screw... Something called a "Gamebit" or w/e :'(

I want to fix my LoZ:MM with one of those...

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dude on July 10, 2008, 01:52:57 PMIt's not that simple, the screw isn't your normal type of screw... Something called a "Gamebit" or w/e :'(

I want to fix my LoZ:MM with one of those...

i've got one of thosescrew drivers-i used it to replace the batterys in alot of old games and fix some systems(it looks like this* and can be found on ebay) including my pokemon red and pokemon silver
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

HugoMeister

I've had my games for years, and they've never lost their data like that (although I know it will happen someday). In fact, none of my old games have done that. Ever....

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

PseudoMario16

well, dude, yes you would need one of those screwdrivers, but my point was that you can fix your old games very easily.
oh, and hugo, they didnt make all the old gameboy games with those batteries, but im not sure why. i guess they figured out the battery would wear out after awhile, so you must be lucky and have bought some of the games with longer lasting batteries