News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

New Pokemon gold and silver?

Started by PseudoMario16, July 07, 2008, 05:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

ok, ive heard that there is a remake of pokemon gold and silver coming out for the DS called Duskgold and Dawnsilver, but does any one know if its true, or if it is true, does any1 know anything else about it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Palagerini

from what i've heard it's just a rumor... but some guy has made a remade gold version for the game boy emulator based on firered... although i really hope nintendo remakes gold and silver... their awesome =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

blah54

wait for E3 to see... i'd laugh if there was something like the fake golden sun sequel... that tricked so many people lol...

but i wouldn't be surprised if a remake was released...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

HugoMeister

Surprised? I would be surprised if they didn't remake that game.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

PseudoMario16

alright, i read up on it some more, and i couldnt find out if it was actually real or not, but i did find out from multiple sources that nintendo copyrighted the name duskgold and dawnsilver

generalmayo

the only thing that i see fun in pokemon is the rescue team games. and probably not

okay okay I get it

Composer #40

How about they just make one huge Pokemon game involving all of the present regions of the handheld games (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh).

It happens Every. Day!

HugoMeister

That would be extremely awesome. Somehow I think that's going to be their "final game" if you will. Finish the series with a all encompassing game.

Although one new feature I would love to see would be character customization.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Composer #40 on July 09, 2008, 10:34:57 AMHow about they just make one huge Pokemon game involving all of the present regions of the handheld games (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh).

dude thats a freaken awesome idea!!!!! and character customization would pretty cool too.

Palagerini

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on July 09, 2008, 11:44:39 AM
Quote from: Composer #40 on July 09, 2008, 10:34:57 AMHow about they just make one huge Pokemon game involving all of the present regions of the handheld games (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh).

dude thats a freaken awesome idea!!!!! and character customization would pretty cool too.

i wouldn't care much for custom characters but all the regions would be awesome... but i think that's why everyone like silver.. cause it included 2 regions...
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Palagerini on July 09, 2008, 01:15:42 PMi wouldn't care much for custom characters but all the regions would be awesome... but i think that's why everyone like silver.. cause it included 2 regions...
actually, most people i know like silver and gold cause they were a great game, but i must admit, 2 regions was pretty cool

DBJack

There won't be a grande fanale game for a very long time. Every pokemon game still makes incredible sales.

I personally liked Silver and Gold the best, although Pearl and Diamond were a close second. Why? Pearl and Diamond were so hard. In the other games, you could actually not fight a single battle you didn't have to and beat the game. In Pearl, if you didn't train constantly, the next boss fight or gym leader would destroy you unless you had a massive type advantage or you played cheaply and only leveled one pokemon and carried 5 others just for the HMs.

You're doing it wrong! Failure!

Dihan

I like the concept behind Gold and Silver but the Pokemon introduced were terrible.

Palagerini

i like silver because there was stuff u could still do after u beat the game... unlike yellow,red and blue. the 2 regions was nice... and there were alot of stuff u could do that weren't in the previous games...  like the poke gear.... and breeding... etc.. although i still admit... the game that had the most pokemon appeal to me was yellow,red and blue.... but i still liked a few from gold,silver, and ruby,sapphire,and emerald... alot of the pokemon in pearl looked creepy in some ways... =/. but the online is cool... and i wish they use it in future remakes
<ktp753>ouch.

KefkaticFanatic

Haha, what?  Diamond and Pearl hard?  They were probably the easiest in the series.  Gold, Silver, and Crystal are by far the best of the series.  None of the other games come even close.

me irl
[close]