News:

NinSheetMusic is 20 years old!

Main Menu

TWG XCIII: Get in the Fucking Bag

Started by Dudeman, December 27, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 03, 2017, 11:14:57 AMEveryone vote for mael and yourself, that way here's no chance a second vote can beat mael (plus we can see who the wolves bagged, which would be interesting to see).

Scenario: Daj and Mael both have 6 votes on them and the wolves have a total of 4 votes to use at their discretion. How can they vote mael? Did the spots in the bag go down to 1 and I missed it? Because with your plan they just put executor in the bag and win the following night.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Well no, that route they would just vote egadd. Either way we lose a player.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Also, executor is no longer a threat because noc was also green (see maels post in discord).
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

*breathes in*
Spoiler
I TRIED TO WARN YOUUUUUUU!!!!
[close]

Now will you guys accept that I'm inexperienced???
Despite this, my main suspicions are BDS & Olimar; everyone seemed to think it was me & one of them, yet never both of them combined.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

FireArrow

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 03, 2017, 11:56:06 AMWell no, that route they would just vote egadd. Either way we lose a player.

Wouldn't it be better for us to chose which one stays alive rather than the wolves?

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 03, 2017, 12:03:03 PMAlso, executor is no longer a threat because noc was also green (see maels post in discord).

Can people actually post things in the thread please >_>
Discord is a great place to discuss things, but it's not good way to give out important announcements

FireArrow

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 03, 2017, 12:16:42 PMDespite this, my main suspicions are BDS & Olimar; everyone seemed to think it was me & one of them, yet never both of them combined.

Hey, we agree.

E. Gadd Industries

But the question is, which on needs to be screened first?
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

Oh my gosh, what.  This is getting ridiculous.  I feel like now it's almost certain that Olimar is a wolf.

Olimar12345

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on January 03, 2017, 01:20:25 PMOh my gosh, what.  This is getting ridiculous.  I feel like now it's almost certain that Olimar is a wolf.

What? I was he one against the Egadd thing from the start!
>doesn't vote egadd
>people get suspicious
>votes egadd
>must be wolf

Maelstrom

All greens are dead.
Sorry for the inactivity.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on January 03, 2017, 01:20:25 PMOh my gosh, what.  This is getting ridiculous.  I feel like now it's almost certain that Olimar is a wolf.
QuoteOlimar
you dense boy
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

But who are olimars viable partners now? Not you, since you just said this. Not dude, they've been at it all game. Not me, for obvious reasons.

BDS is pretty much the only one he could be partnered with and therefore the better lynch. Dude + BDS and you + BDS are both very possible as well, so unless you really think that Olimar + Me, dude, or you is actually worth looking into lynching BDS is strictly better.

Olimar12345

I'm just going to vote mael and Daj I guess.

E. Gadd Industries

So we aren't doing ze random thing?
-The Sign Painter

[close]

Olimar12345

Idk, no ones talking about it. But I guess us choosing is better than the wolves choosing.