News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? Visit the Help Guides forum for some tips!

Main Menu

TWG XCIII: Get in the Fucking Bag

Started by Dudeman, December 27, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

EGadd 6 (FA, dude, Daj, olimar, TZP, mael)
Olimar 1 (egadd)

I do believe this is an insta. Let's see if rushing EGadds lynch was worth it. If he turns up human dude and FireArrow are my top suspects for wolves, and Lillie should claim to give us another phase to kill one of them.

Ninjad dudeman just do it. It's pointless to wait another day.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

All right then, let's get it over with.

TWG XCIII: Get in the Fucking Bag

Game starts on a Day phase. Each Day phase, every player votes for a player to send to Looker for screening. If that player is a bad guy, Looker puts them in the Ultra Wormhole FOREVER (they ded). Otherwise, the player is sent back and nothing happens. At Night, the Bad Guys can try to capture (wolf) one player. At the same time, each player will vote via PM for two players to put in the Bag. Players put in the Bag will not be wolfed at the end of the Night phase, and will be publicly announced at the beginning of the next Day phase. Bagged players also cannot be sent for screening. Wolves start out with 0 Bagging votes, but will gain two votes collectively for each Human they capture. If they capture Lillie, the Bag will only have one open spot on the next Night Phase (this cannot occur two Night Phases in a row; capturing Lillie twice in a row will do nothing). Bagged Pokemon exit the Bag at the start of the next Night phase.

Bad Guys (Wolves):
Wolves know each other.
1. Lusamine: Has memory problems and can't remember who Lillie is. She's a President-type human so her screening votes can count for two, but only if she PM's the host stating so each Day phase.
2. Ya Boi Guzma: Every Night phase, he can get Team Skull to check what Pokémon a player is. They're not that smart, so all they can get is the color.

Pokémon:
3. Exeggutor: Its neck is so long that it takes up an extra spot in the Bag and the other Pokémon is forced out (at random, if the Bag has three spots). The first time this occurs, the other Pokémon becomes so confused that it cannot be captured that phase.
4. Metapod: Metapod's just here to make the game harder.
5. Toucannon: Angry. Very angry. Angery reacts only.
6. Nebby: Pokémon lose if Nebby is captured.
7. Mimikyu: Mimikyu creates a realm of spoopy scary shadows inside the Bag that it hides the other Pokémon in (chosen at random, if the Bag has an extra spot). This lets the Bag keep both spots if Lillie is captured, but spoops the Pokémon so bad that they refuse to go in the Bag for the rest of the game. Unless it's Nebby, 'cause then the game would break.
8. Dugtrio: HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA
9. Popplio: The starter nobody wanted. Capturing Popplio causes Lillie to have an extra spot in her Bag the next Night phase.

Lillie:
10. Lillie: Is told who Nebby is. She's a super important character with plot relevance so she's told how many of each color of player are left at the end of each Night phase.

Things that will be announced in the thread:
1. Popplio decided to go back to the "Pending Designs" pile where it belongs. An extra spot opened in the Bag! (Day after Popplio's capture)
2. [player] hid in the Bag's shadows and refuses to GET BACK IN THE FUCKING BAG! (Day after Mimikyu is Bagged)
3. Exeggutor's neck defies explanation! It forced a Pokémon out of the Bag! (Day after Exeggutor is Bagged)

Wolves win when Nebby is captured.
Humans win when both Wolves die.
Nebby wins if it never gets put in the Bag.

Everybody loses if somebody forgets to capitalize the words Bag, Bagging, Bagged, etc.

1. davy
2. NocturneOfShadow
3. Maelstrom
4. BlackDragonSlayer
5. TheZeldaPianist275
6. dajwxp
7. Olimar12345
8. Dude
9. FireArrow
10. E. Gadd Industries

E. Gadd Industries was screened by Looker. Looker says he's a pretty okay guy and is getting a little tired of saying so. E. Gadd Industries has not been lynched.

It is now Night 3. dajwxp and Maelstrom have exited the Bag. Night 3 will end in 27.5 hours, or approximately 1 PM PST on 1/4/17 (I like consistency). Remember to PM the host (me) with your two picks for Bagging.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Alright, so regardless of what we do a human will die tonight, but that is okay for now since we just need to keep mael alive to lynch a wolf next phase. I recommend that confirmed humans double up their votes on mael so that we can guarantee his survival. Next phase is fight or flight and in case it isn't apparent I've got a big post about dude and FA planned.

Dudeman

Quote from: Dudeman on January 02, 2017, 03:09:55 PMON SECOND THOUGHT: After running through the balancing implications of this, this makes things way too human-sided. No, you cannot double your votes.
Reminder.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Oh yeah the rules changed again. EVERYONE MUST VOTE MAEL DON'T NOT VOTE MAEL

Olimar12345

This sucks, because by the sound of it, wolves can stack their votes.

FireArrow

Yeah we don't have the option to randomize the second vote, so just bag daj and mael.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Sure, just feed your mistake to the wolves (or maybe that was you're plan all along?). I'm salty af rn just let me have this.

Maelstrom

DO NOT VOTE FOR DAJ.
The wolves can piggy back off of that and get me killed

Maelstrom

FireArrow

If I were to blame my mistakes on anyone it would be:

Noc and E Gadd for literally acting like wolves. Ask anyone good at this game and they'd say my suspicions weren't unfounded, I just didn't account for the fact that they were playing dumb and had to treat it as an exception.

Me being the only person to actually push for lynches. Honestly maelstrom should be leading some sort of human alliance along with daj, but he wasn't even active enough to tell us what color Noc was. Now I have to eat the wrath for every mislynch because everyone else is afraid to do it.

Yes, you were right and I was wrong.

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 03, 2017, 11:06:48 AMDO NOT VOTE FOR DAJ.
The wolves can piggy back off of that and get me killed

Right, so we should just not use our second vote then?

FireArrow

Anyways, I'm still sticking with this:

QuoteImo, in order of likelihood: Olimar + E Gadd, BDS + E Gadd, BDS + Dude

I'd like to lynch E Gadd today. If he's a wolf get Olimar or if he's human go for BDS. This covers all the above wolf teams with the two lynches we have left. Don't feel like making a case for BDS right now since it's not really relevant today. If one of ya'll is lillie and my idea starts gaining traction then claim because we don't have time to waste a lynch on lillie now that dudeman changed the rules.

Ya'll can chose to follow me or not

Olimar12345

Everyone vote for mael and yourself, that way here's no chance a second vote can beat mael (plus we can see who the wolves bagged, which would be interesting to see).

Dudeman

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 03, 2017, 11:07:03 AMAlso, can the wolves stack votes?
Yes, but remember that the two people with the most votes are put in the Bag. In order to feasibly force Mael out of the Bag (assuming everyone continues to put their first vote on Mael each night), the wolves would need enough votes to have the majority on two people. This can't feasibly happen for a couple more nights.