TWG XCIII: Get in the Fucking Bag

Started by Dudeman, December 27, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 02, 2017, 11:46:18 PMGood arguments my ass (look, I'm responding in a manner that I always respond: wolf or human!). Half of your quotes of me are taken out of context from different points in the game when my thoughts had changed (that's right, I can change my mind when new circumstances surface), but please arrange them in any order you choose to "prove" your weak suspicions.

Everything is in chronological order, bar maybe a few discord quotes since it was harder to figure out when they happened.

QuoteBut, remember this?

That was from this phase. Last phase you talked about how suspicious E Gadd was and now you can't form an opinion on him because he's "too inactive." Oh, but Dude and BDS aren't too inactive for you to be suspicous of?

QuoteNever did I disagree with how shady he was. I even said that I almost changed my vote to him last phase, like you also almost did.

Yes, you almost changed your vote to him. And then this phase:

QuoteI've seen Egadd play as a wolf (hell, I was even the host of a game where he was a wolf on the winning team) and this doesn't resemble what I saw there. Rereading the chat log I get more of an impression that he's just a n00b at being a human and picking up tells and etc. Post your real argument for the lynch of Egadd and maybe you can convince me that he is a better lynch.

QuoteI will still withhold judgement on Egadd until he is more active

Continuity where?

QuoteThere still is the real possibility that FireArrow and Dude are wolf partners, but I've just about gotten to the point where I don't care anymore.

I mean, you might wanna hold judgement on me since I'm pretty inactive, but dude is pretty sus!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 02, 2017, 11:46:18 PMThere still is the real possibility that FireArrow and Dude are wolf partners, but I've just about gotten to the point where I don't care anymore.
And you sure aren't helping us by not voting for one of them.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Quote from: FireArrow on January 03, 2017, 12:01:59 AMThat was from this phase. Last phase you talked about how suspicious E Gadd was and now you can't form an opinion on him because he's "too inactive." Oh, but Dude and BDS aren't too inactive for you to be suspicous of?
BDS has posted substantially more this phase than Egadd has. Dude is being dude i.e. only posting minimally and nothing helpful. There is substance with these two. Egadd is literally just not posting or only posting like nothing of value, even though he will most likely get lynched today. Since when does it make more sense to lynch inactives over actives? Oh wait, there is a scenario where that makes sense! It's when you're a wolf! Who's better to pin all the blame for everything on than someone who won't or can't  defend themself!

Quote from: FireArrow on January 03, 2017, 12:01:59 AMYes, you almost changed your vote to him. And then this phase:

Continuity where?

There's no denying that egadd is low hanging fruit right now, for both the humans and the wolves. But you know what else was low hanging fruit? Noc was, and as I recall, that lynch was also initiated by you.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Do you actually believe the E Gadd is more inactive than BDS and Dude? And no, "he has been this phase", is not a good response.

QuoteThere's no denying that egadd is low hanging fruit right now, for both the humans and the wolves. But you know what else was low hanging fruit? Noc was, and as I recall, that lynch was also initiated by you.

Right, I spent an hour making a post about you to kill the low hanging E Gadd fruit. My bad, so wolfy, such scum, you got me.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

I really don't fucking care anymore. Let's kill Egadd ppl, come on.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Fuck it.

Quote from: FireArrow on January 03, 2017, 12:27:16 AMDo you actually believe the E Gadd is more inactive than BDS and Dude? And no, "he has been this phase", is not a good response.

"This phase" is a perfectly reasonable response, because you and dude are pushing for his lynch-why would you not want to wait and see what he posts about it?

Quote from: FireArrow on January 03, 2017, 12:27:16 AMRight, I spent an hour making a post about you to kill the low hanging E Gadd fruit. My bad, so wolfy, such scum, you got me.

Exactly! You're taking the easy route because more people are bound to agree with an egadd lynch than an olimar lynch. Of the two Egadd is the easier lynch, so when you put it next to a less likely lynch candidate, more people would be inclined to vote egadd (salesman 101).

Dude

are you saying we should lynch someone else besides the most likely person to be a wolf at this point because I will arrange a song for nsm if he turns out not to be a wolf

E. Gadd Industries

What about the possibility of BDS + Olimar?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Also, don't get mad when it turns out to be a mislynch. Just saying~
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Also^2, I'm not going to waste my time typing out a defense to change what, 6 peoples' votes? (I didn't count) it just isn't worth it, because not enough of you would change your votes for it to matter, despite the fact that the humans would lose. :/

Quote from: Dude on January 03, 2017, 04:35:40 AMare you saying we should lynch someone else besides the most likely person to be a wolf at this point because I will arrange a song for nsm if he turns out not to be a wolf
Can I request one? :O
-The Sign Painter

[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

I'm still behind an E. Gaddcheck today, but I have other suspicions now. FA and Olimar are absolutely at each other's throats right now. Since E. Gadd has basically been thrown under the bus by everybody, I could see one of them being a potential wolf partner with him. It seems a bit unlikely, but humans rarely act this belligerent, even vitriolic, toward each other. I do think Olimar is more suspicious than FA, but if he's not a wolf, I think it's not unreasonable that FA is.

Maelstrom

E. Gadd Industries

How about no. More like "Confirmation of E. Gadd"
-The Sign Painter

[close]

Dudeman

Okay so the current E. Gadd to not E. Gadd voting ratio is 6:1 and it's only been 21 hours so unless there's a significant objection I can end the phase at 1 PM today instead of tomorrow. Any objections? I wasn't planning on doing insta's in this game.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

Who was the 1?

Oh, e gadd himself, right....