News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG XCIII: Get in the Fucking Bag

Started by Dudeman, December 27, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

randomly being between noc and daj of course

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 01, 2017, 02:23:16 PMAgree with E. Gadd, but I'd hesitantly add FireArrow as an alternative to Olimar.

Right now I'm thinking E Gadd and/or TZP. Inactivity is really scaring me right now because noc and e gadd are acting beyond suspicous so in the now more likely case that they're both human the wolves win for free by by letting humans kill themselves.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Quote from: FireArrow on January 01, 2017, 03:07:27 PMSort of. We all vote randomly using random.org and that gives us a 23% chance of causing the wolves to hit no one if they try and wolf a confirmed human. They aren't the most amazing odds, but it's better than the alternative of just leaving either daj or noc to die.

23% chance for the humans, 50% chance for the guessing wolves : /

Quote from: FireArrow on January 01, 2017, 03:11:08 PMRight now I'm thinking E Gadd and/or TZP. Inactivity is really scaring me right now because noc and e gadd are acting beyond suspicous so in the now more likely case that they're both human the wolves win for free by by letting humans kill themselves.

noc is confirmed human though, that should just be egadd now.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

I don't like this.  Let's just vote 4 me
unmotivated

Olimar12345

stfu noc, it's because of you we're in this mess.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

Okay. I guess I was considering each human vote for two people as one collective vote. Yeah, Oli, your post makes sense.
So each wolf vote would look something like "<player> into the Bag" as opposed to the human "<player> & <player> into the Bag", yes?

Ninja'd
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Olimar12345

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 01, 2017, 03:26:42 PMSo each wolf vote would look something like "<player> into the Bag" as opposed to the human "<player> & <player> into the Bag", yes?

well yeah, but it is a pm to the host, so its not like we get to see this : /

FireArrow

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 01, 2017, 03:13:27 PM23% chance for the humans, 50% chance for the guessing wolves : /

No. Statistically if we vote randomly between daj and noc and the wolves cast 2 votes on one and wolf the other, then there's a 23% chance that the wolves will kill no one and a 77% chance that the wolves will kill a confirmed human. If we all vote for one of noc/daj, then there's a 100% chance the the wolves kill a confirmed human.

A random second vote between daj/noc is strictly the best plan. It gives us a chance of completely nullifying the wolves tonight or making them play safe and lynching an unconfirmed human.

Quotenoc is confirmed human though, that should just be egadd now.

No, it doesn't change the fact that noc used up one of our lynches by acting avoidably suspicous, which is the reason I'm suspicous of TZP. He just straight up doesn't post because he knows we're going to lynch E Gadd and Noc before we move on to inactives. Noc being confirmed now isn't relevant to the point I was making.

FireArrow

also I can't spell suspicious please kill me

mikey

I told you all I was a human.  This is not my fault and trying to blame me for you all wanting to lynch me is unproductive
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Okay. I understand now.

Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go insane from coloring now. (Homework project thing)
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

[close]

Olimar12345

Quote from: FireArrow on January 01, 2017, 03:29:36 PMNo. Statistically if we vote randomly between daj and noc and the wolves cast 2 votes on one and wolf the other, then there's a 23% chance that the wolves will kill no one and a 77% chance that the wolves will kill a confirmed human. If we all vote for one of noc/daj, then there's a 100% chance the the wolves kill a confirmed human.

I said 50% because there are only two options to choose from: voting noc/wolfing daj or voting daj/wolfing noc. (there would be no need to vote for and wolf the same choice). In this regard, they would just need to flip a coin.

Quote from: FireArrow on January 01, 2017, 03:29:36 PMA random second vote between daj/noc is strictly the best plan. It gives us a chance of completely nullifying the wolves tonight or making them play safe and lynching an unconfirmed human.

It isn't really the "best" plan, it's really our only choice : /

Quote from: FireArrow on January 01, 2017, 03:29:36 PMNo, it doesn't change the fact that noc used up one of our lynches by acting avoidably suspicous, which is the reason I'm suspicous of TZP. He just straight up doesn't post because he knows we're going to lynch E Gadd and Noc before we move on to inactives. Noc being confirmed now isn't relevant to the point I was making.

I see now, miscommunication. Although noc as a player can now be disregarded since they are confirmed.

Ninjad:

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 01, 2017, 03:32:57 PMI told you all I was a human.  This is not my fault and trying to blame me for you all wanting to lynch me is unproductive

You are the only one to blame for how you play. maybe next time don't be hella sketch and try to be more helpful?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 01, 2017, 03:32:57 PMI told you all I was a human.  This is not my fault and trying to blame me for you all wanting to lynch me is unproductive
As it is said: Show, don't tell.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Fun story: there are parts of Wisconsin that have literally no reception of any kind.  Just got back from an NYE party, everyone, so sorry for the radio silence.  Reading the thread now.

Dude

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 01, 2017, 02:23:16 PMAgree with E. Gadd, but I'd hesitantly add FireArrow as an alternative to Olimar.
fa is third for me too as my suspicion isn't quite gone yet.