TWG XCIII: Get in the Fucking Bag

Started by Dudeman, December 27, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Shout out to dudeman for making a game that I physically could not die after one night phase in
unmotivated

Dudeman

noc is now dead because I can't ruin tradition like that

jk, you all get to find out tomorrow at 1
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Up In The Air:
1. NocturneOfShadow: Like I've said before, Noc is being incredibly unhelpful and quite confusing about himself, along with proposing what seem like random suspicious that he's repeatedly been insisting on. Good news is that we're probably going to settle the "question of Noc" soon.
2. Dude: Same as Noc, except we're probably not going to know any more about Dude.
3. FireArrow: In conjunction with davy's pre-death post about him, Olimar brings up a fair point about FireArrow. I don't think we should completely ignore FireArrow because he seems to be leaning more on the "helpful" side (or rather, on the "ambiguously helpful" side). Also, davy thought it might be a good idea to screen FA as well, so that's something to consider?

Probably Human:
4. TheZeldaPianist275: Hasn't really done much, but doesn't really seem too suspicious to me other than that. Has he been in the chat much?
5. E. Gadd Industries: I don't really get the E. Gadd suspicion; unless Noc turns out to be a human, he's not really my priority right now (but even then, I'd still probably question Noc's judgement).
6. Olimar12345: Seem to be the most contributive thus far aside from FireArrow; I don't think he and FireArrow would be partners if either was a wolf, so that makes me feel safer that the wolves don't currently have a stranglehold on activity (unless I'm completely wrong and Olimar is just intentionally trying to distance himself from FireArrow).

Definitely Human:
7. dajwxp
8. Maelstrom
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 31, 2016, 02:58:25 PMI think davy already pointed out this post.

It may not be the best reason, but it really was my reason.

Quotethis is flimsy logic and I don't really see how this defends you from davy's suspicion.  He already said you were acting closer to the humans- "try and be davy's side kick"="suck up to the humans", am I wrong?

"Suck up to the humans" isn't really a thing because there's no human alliance. If I was a wolf my "meta" game plan would be to get into chat with davy (via PM or on discord) and talk and just talk about suspicouns, make plans with  him, etc.. Obviously, since I told everyone my general game plans last game, if I were a wolf I wouldn't be so dumb as to actually do that though, so my defense (as well as acussation regarding that matter) are pretty pointless here. You wanna call people out on behaviors that they're unaware of, since they wouldn't know to hide it/change it up.

Quotedude might be trolling.  I don't think he's played a serious game of TWG in years, but it is the werewolf GAME, so maybe he's the sane one.

I have no doubt that he's trolling. I feel he'd be more likely to troll as a wolf unless he'd really go low enough to sign up for a game just to screw with people on his team.

Quotethis is where we disagree on playstyle.  I don't think I need to defend myself, especially if nothing I've done is actually wolf behavior.

If this is just a "playstyle" that you disagree with then you're bad at the game. We have a limited number of day phases to lynch a wolf before we lose. You're willing to waste one of those to prove your humanity?

Voting for yourself in responce to my vote shows that you're more concerned with looking human than you are winning this game as a human. It doesn't help that you did this while at the same time making a defense (but only after I asked for one?)

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 31, 2016, 02:59:36 PMTf? First of all, I'm not a good enough twg-er to know everything by the second day phase (minus an initial night phase). Posting "obvious things" in the manner in which I did was a means to organize pros/cons (notice how there was an imbalance? That should have meant something). Sometimes it helps to have simple things bumped so that we can stay on task. Second of all, I was on the mibbit chat both times that I posted about it (here and here), plus I even created a discord channel for more convenience in chatting (although I have not had a chance to really chat there yet, admittedly).

If this was a reaction test you failed it. However, I think you're normally pretty agressive when defending yourself so w/e. Then again, this game has less consequences for the lynch target if they're human so... hmmm

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 31, 2016, 03:18:26 PMWould you guys actually listen to me if I was confirmed green?

You're looking really suspicous now too. While I told noc he was suspicous for not showing too much interest in defending himself, it seems you're bending over backwards to avoid getting screened. You were never really a legitmanet lynch target until recently yet you've been acting like your public enemy number 1 this entire time.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 31, 2016, 03:27:06 PMwhy can I not put myself as green
I got a PM saying I was human, isn't that enough?

I was actually going to switch my vote to E gadd until I saw this. Humans aren't green in this game. Green specifically refers to Exeggutor and Metapod, which is irrelevant since you don't know which pokemon you are in your PM.

I noc is human I see Olimar + E Gadd being the most likely wolf team. If noc is a wolf I think his partner is probably TZP or BDS (dude seems way to obvious; they wouldn't be that dumb.)

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Anything I want to say to you right now is too rude, so just know I'm facepalming really hard right now
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: FireArrow on December 31, 2016, 08:46:46 PMI noc is human I see Olimar + E Gadd being the most likely wolf team.
Why me and Olimar?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

mikey

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 31, 2016, 09:16:20 PMWhy me and Olimar?
because he can't choose himself and olimar is the next best to shaft suspicion
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

mikey

Why don't you ask your wolf partner that
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

...well SOMEONE'S feeling accusational tonight!
-The Sign Painter

[close]

Olimar12345

Quit ninja-ing me with your small insignificant posts ><

Quote from: FireArrow on December 31, 2016, 08:46:46 PMIf this is just a "playstyle" that you disagree with then you're bad at the game. We have a limited number of day phases to lynch a wolf before we lose. You're willing to waste one of those to prove your humanity?

Voting for yourself in responce to my vote shows that you're more concerned with looking human than you are winning this game as a human. It doesn't help that you did this while at the same time making a defense (but only after I asked for one?)

Rekt. (Although nothing you said here was new, I found the way in which you said it amusing). We have no choice but to check noc now anyway.

Quote from: FireArrow on December 31, 2016, 08:46:46 PMIf this was a reaction test you failed it. However, I think you're normally pretty agressive when defending yourself so w/e. Then again, this game has less consequences for the lynch target if they're human so... hmmm

I'll say it again: Tf?? As aggressive as I can be (I'll agree with that), my response covered all of your "weak" points made at me pretty well, I thought. For your to brush it off as an "oh reaction test hmmm hmm..." seems like a cop-out in addition to looking suspicious. Not to mention, as rightfully concerned with wasting lynches as you have been with noc, you sure did jump to the "well, it's okay to waste a lynch on you if you're a human" card on me (even within the same post). Thats contradicting.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 31, 2016, 09:34:34 PMI'll say it again: Tf?? As aggressive as I can be (I'll agree with that), my response covered all of your "weak" points made at me pretty well, I thought. For your to brush it off as an "oh reaction test hmmm hmm..." seems like a cop-out in addition to looking suspicious. Not to mention, as rightfully concerned with wasting lynches as you have been with noc, you sure did jump to the "well, it's okay to waste a lynch on you if you're a human" card on me (even within the same post). Thats contradicting.

I wasn't a reaction test. You just reacted in a way that was suspicous so I said "If it was a reaction test, you failed."

There's a difference between being suspicous of someone and pushing for their lynch. If people are pushing for your lynch then yes, defend yourself by all means. If people are suspicous of you, defend yourself if you think it's necessary, but there's absolutely no reason to get worked up over it (your response to me) or act extremely paranoid over getting lynched (E Gadd.) In your case it's probably most likely that you're just being you, but it's still worth considering the possbility that you're a jumpy wolf.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

[close]

Olimar12345

Quote from: FireArrow on December 31, 2016, 09:44:12 PMI wasn't a reaction test. You just reacted in a way that was suspicous so I said "If it was a reaction test, you failed."

There's a difference between being suspicous of someone and pushing for their lynch. If people are pushing for your lynch then yes, defend yourself by all means. If people are suspicous of you, defend yourself if you think it's necessary, but there's absolutely no reason to get worked up over it (your response to me) or act extremely paranoid over getting lynched (E Gadd.) In your case it's probably most likely that you're just being you, but it's still worth considering the possbility that you're a jumpy wolf.

Oic (kind of). I just don't think my response came across as that weird. You said some things that weren't correct, then I responded in a manner that is not unusual for me. How that response "failed a reaction test" seems beyond me, or at least beyond my twg experience thus far. Let's also forget that bit about suggesting a human lynch in a contradicting manner though.