Started by Dudeman, December 27, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Actually, if you want my vote:
NocturneOfShadow

:)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on December 27, 2016, 12:26:10 PMBad Guys (Wolves):
Wolves know each other.
1. Lusamine: Has memory problems and can't remember who Lillie is. She's a President-type human so her screening votes can count for two, but only if she PM's the host stating so each Day phase.
2. Ya Boi Guzma: Every Night phase, he can get Team Skull to check what Pokémon a player is. They're not that smart, so all they can get is the color.

Pokémon:
3. Exeggutor: Its neck is so long that it takes up an extra spot in the Bag and the other Pokémon is forced out (at random, if the Bag has three spots). The first time this occurs, the other Pokémon becomes so confused that it cannot be captured that phase.
4. Metapod: Metapod's just here to make the game harder.
5. Toucannon: Angry. Very angry. Angery reacts only.
6. Nebby: Pokémon lose if Nebby is captured.
7. Mimikyu: Mimikyu creates a realm of spoopy scary shadows inside the Bag that it hides the other Pokémon in (chosen at random, if the Bag has an extra spot). This lets the Bag keep both spots if Lillie is captured, but spoops the Pokémon so bad that they refuse to go in the Bag for the rest of the game. Unless it's Nebby, 'cause then the game would break.
8. Dugtrio: HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA
9. Popplio: The starter nobody wanted. Capturing Popplio causes Lillie to have an extra spot in her Bag the next Night phase.

Lillie:
10. Lillie: Is told who Nebby is. She's a super important character with plot relevance so she's told how many of each color of player are left at the end of each Night phase.

1. davy
2. NocturneOfShadow
3. Maelstrom
4. BlackDragonSlayer
5. TheZeldaPianist275
6. dajwxp
7. Olimar12345
8. Dude
9. FireArrow
10. E. Gadd Industries

The other important thing to note is that Maelstrom should know who Lillie is, and we don't.  He has access to information we don't have and I'm not sure how important it is that Lillie stay alive.  I also want to point out the possibility of one of the wolves likely being a veteran (whom I would consider being Me, FA, BDS, and TZP) for going after davy night 1.  Even though I'm leaning green on TZP as of now I wouldn't discount him as a possible wolf.  He's just the lowest on my suspicions, E Gadd being the highest.  Green is confirmed human.
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Red had better not be confirmed wolf.
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Would you guys actually listen to me if I was confirmed green?
-The Sign Painter

[close]

Olimar12345

lmao, putting yourself as green is stupid, since that isn't confirmed knowledge that the rest of us could know. Should really be:

1. davy
3. Maelstrom
6. dajwxp

As for the rest:

2. NocturneOfShadow - This post is utter shit that looks like you're trying as hard as you can to find anything wrong with EGadd. Even if it was a better post, waiting this long to make it, while turning suspicions onto yourself was a shit move for the humans because now (if you're really a human) we will most likely end up wasting a lynch on you.
4. BlackDragonSlayer - I haven't seen much of you in this game yet. You weren't that talkative in the chat the other night, and it was so uneventful I didn't bother to save the log.
5. TheZeldaPianist275 - Same as BDS; not really picking up much from you atm.
7. Olimar12345 - it's-a-me
8. Dude - Post more meaningful things pls.
9. FireArrow - You are a mystery to me right now. From past games, working both with you and against you, you play very solidly and it makes it hard for me to
10. E. Gadd Industries - I've seen more inexperience in your posts than suspicious wolf behavior, but your recent double posts about not wanting to vote then immediately voting is weird... NINJA'D: your paranoia is not helping your case.

More in a sec.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

why can I not put myself as green
I got a PM saying I was human, isn't that enough?
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 31, 2016, 03:27:06 PMwhy can I not put myself as green
I got a PM saying I was human, isn't that enough?

Quote from: Dudeman on December 27, 2016, 12:26:10 PMRole PM's:
QuoteYou are a Pokémon. Try not to get captured.

confermed wolf
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

Eh, the whole voting thing was more rashness than anything.
-The Sign Painter

[close]

Olimar12345

Literally didn't even finish this sentence. Should proofread things more:
Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 31, 2016, 03:25:44 PM9. FireArrow - You are a mystery to me right now. From past games, working both with you and against you, you play very solidly and it makes it hard for me to tell which side you could really be on when we aren't both wolves or on the same team from the start or something.

daj

Dang, even I feel that noc's being weird. GG

Noc~

Probably will change later if something surfaced but c'mon guys this guy

Dude

Dude

I have a bad feeling about this though.

mikey

How about as an apology we bag me and mael tonight
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Might just be because I was in the chat with him, but I'm leaning human on Olimar, though I have to disagree with him that I wasn't saying anything in the chat: there just wasn't much else going on at all after the discussion about Noc, which didn't go very far beyond what was already said because Noc himself wasn't present to answer our questions. That being said,

NocturneOfShadow
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Will put together more thoughts after I eat.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber