News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG XCIII: Get in the Fucking Bag

Started by Dudeman, December 27, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

FA seems to be playing similarly to the way he was last game, which makes me feel better about his humanity.

Dood: I agree that dude needs to explain their suspicions a bit more, lest they look suspicious in return.
Noc: ?? More from you pls
Davy: rip you as well as my suspicions of you :c
Mael: what did Lillie say?

I'll be on to chat later (in about an hour and a half). Hopefully I can catch some of you guys online then.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm still leaning a bit toward Noc; he's a loose cannon right now, and that's not going to help us at any point in the game, but it's probably safer for us to get him out of the way now instead of waiting until the game-deciding lynch.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

O' course, I can't help but feel that Dude is acting all fishy with his random suspicions. I don't think I've been acting suspiciously.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Olimar12345

Playing devil's advocate, what if they are both just playing their usual selves? Referencing last game again, this is how both of them acted and neither of them were werewolves. I'm starting to take a bit more careful look at who's jumping on their cases...

In the chat.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 30, 2016, 05:00:30 PMPlaying devil's advocate, what if they are both just playing their usual selves? Referencing last game again, this is how both of them acted and neither of them were werewolves. I'm starting to take a bit more careful look at who's jumping on their cases...
See, that's the thing: they act that way regardless of whether they are wolves or not (I'm mostly referring to Noc, but I'm sure that applies to Dude as well).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Personally fa and egadd have been my top two picks since we started but I was sick and didn't post right away so everyone was suspicious of me so I figured I'd clear my name by checking myself.

But whatever you guys think is best.

Olimar12345

we have a discord channel now btw

also everyone is online rn get on if you aren't already

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Maelstrom

mikey

I do actually think e gadd has been acting in such a way that screening him wouldn't be a mistake.  Maybe I haven't played with him enough but he's pushing suspicion toward me and dude a little bit harder than is normal for either of us
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 30, 2016, 08:50:48 PMI do actually think e gadd has been acting in such a way that screening him wouldn't be a mistake.  Maybe I haven't played with him enough but he's pushing suspicion toward me and dude a little bit harder than is normal for either of us
Didn't you two start that, though?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

(again mostly referring to you, Noc)

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom