News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG XCIII: Get in the Fucking Bag

Started by Dudeman, December 27, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Dudeman, I think he's asking if they can be bagged multiple nights in a row (right, Noc?) to which the answer is yes.  Otherwise Mael would be hit Night 2 with no way to stop it.

Olimar12345

That's how we're planning to keep Nebblstrom alive. If that is against the rules somehow we are all screwed ;_;7
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Also, if anyone is still online, I'll be in the chat.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

davy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 29, 2016, 08:22:28 PMDaj being cleared is good, and for similar reasons, I'm tentatively leaning toward Noc next phase (i.e. Noc's being Noc and that doesn't tell us anything important one way or another).

We should be careful to assume lynching suspicious people is not as neccessairy this game just because lynches don't kill humans. We still need to use our lynches to catch wolves, and if we waste too many on humans, we will lose the game.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

I suggest screening FireArrow this day phase.

This:
QuoteI don't have much to add to the discussion since things are pretty straight forward at the moment.

Sounds a lot like his own describtion of his wolf behavior:

QuoteWhen I'm a wolf I usually try and make alliances with humans and/or kiss up to the people taking charge of the thread.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Dudeman

TWG XCIII: Get in the Fucking Bag

Game starts on a Day phase. Each Day phase, every player votes for a player to send to Looker for screening. If that player is a bad guy, Looker puts them in the Ultra Wormhole FOREVER (they ded). Otherwise, the player is sent back and nothing happens. At Night, the Bad Guys can try to capture (wolf) one player. At the same time, each player will vote via PM for two players to put in the Bag. Players put in the Bag will not be wolfed at the end of the Night phase, and will be publicly announced at the beginning of the next Day phase. Bagged players also cannot be sent for screening. Wolves start out with 0 Bagging votes, but will gain two votes collectively for each Human they capture. If they capture Lillie, the Bag will only have one open spot on the next Night Phase (this cannot occur two Night Phases in a row; capturing Lillie twice in a row will do nothing). Bagged Pokemon exit the Bag at the start of the next Night phase.

Bad Guys (Wolves):
Wolves know each other.
1. Lusamine: Has memory problems and can't remember who Lillie is. She's a President-type human so her screening votes can count for two, but only if she PM's the host stating so each Day phase.
2. Ya Boi Guzma: Every Night phase, he can get Team Skull to check what Pokémon a player is. They're not that smart, so all they can get is the color.

Pokémon:
3. Exeggutor: Its neck is so long that it takes up an extra spot in the Bag and the other Pokémon is forced out (at random, if the Bag has three spots). The first time this occurs, the other Pokémon becomes so confused that it cannot be captured that phase.
4. Metapod: Metapod's just here to make the game harder.
5. Toucannon: Angry. Very angry. Angery reacts only.
6. Nebby: Pokémon lose if Nebby is captured.
7. Mimikyu: Mimikyu creates a realm of spoopy scary shadows inside the Bag that it hides the other Pokémon in (chosen at random, if the Bag has an extra spot). This lets the Bag keep both spots if Lillie is captured, but spoops the Pokémon so bad that they refuse to go in the Bag for the rest of the game. Unless it's Nebby, 'cause then the game would break.
8. Dugtrio: HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA
9. Popplio: The starter nobody wanted. Capturing Popplio causes Lillie to have an extra spot in her Bag the next Night phase.

Lillie:
10. Lillie: Is told who Nebby is. She's a super important character with plot relevance so she's told how many of each color of player are left at the end of each Night phase.

Things that will be announced in the thread:
1. Popplio decided to go back to the "Pending Designs" pile where it belongs. An extra spot opened in the Bag! (Day after Popplio's capture)
2. [player] hid in the Bag's shadows and refuses to GET BACK IN THE FUCKING BAG! (Day after Mimikyu is Bagged)
3. Exeggutor's neck defies explanation! It forced a Pokémon out of the Bag! (Day after Exeggutor is Bagged)

Wolves win when Nebby is captured.
Humans win when both Wolves die.
Nebby wins if it never gets put in the Bag.

Everybody loses if somebody forgets to capitalize the words Bag, Bagging, Bagged, etc.

1. davy
2. NocturneOfShadow
3. Maelstrom
4. BlackDragonSlayer
5. TheZeldaPianist275
6. dajwxp
7. Olimar12345
8. Dude
9. FireArrow
10. E. Gadd Industries

dajwxp and Maelstrom were stuffed in the Bag. They cannot be sent for screening today.
davy was captured by the bad guys, oh no! :(

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end in 48 hours, or approximately 1 PM PST on 1/1/17(!!!).
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

davy

My post was just in time!

Good luck to the humans, you can do this!

Dude

TheZeldaPianist275

Okay, Noc and Dude, why do you both want E. Gadd so much?

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

E. Gadd Industries

That's it? You just have a feeling? You heard Davy, we can't base our screenings merely on instinct. And apparently, Noc wants Noc to be screened.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

FireArrow

Noc's self vote reeks of reverse psychology but everytime I'm suspicous of him I'm wrong so uh... idk.

In my defense from davy's accusation, if I was a wolf my meta behavior would be to try and be davy's side kick so he trusts me. I wouldn't put myself in a situation where the human leader doesn't trust me this early on unless I royally screwed up, which didn't happen unless you consider not trying to be screwing up. I'll reread the thread and come back with more thoughts.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

Actually just gonna say this now: Dude and Noc, if you guys are human you're currently hurting the humans by being uncontructive and most likely trolling. We either waste screenings on you guys for purposely acting suspicous or you're wolves hoping confuse us/not caring about that game.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

E. Gadd Industries

^^That and the fact that Noc hasn't explained his suspicions of me, and Dude's was... erm... "less than satisfactory"
We'll put it that way.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]