News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

[GBA] Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 - "World-e" by LeviR.star

Started by Zeta, December 14, 2016, 01:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: World-e
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

Some fellow requested this sheet a while back... (Requests). Such a shame he never put multiple requests in the same topic.

The repeat signs aren't working yet, but that doesn't really matter. That won't affect how well it can be played on a keyboard.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Updated. The counting was fixed, thanks to WaluigiTime64's teachings.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Onionleaf

I fixed some of the formatting for you and made the repeat sign actually repeat on playback. :)

Link to file

LeviR.star

Quote from: Onionleaf on December 16, 2016, 09:40:55 PMI fixed some of the formatting for you and made the repeat sign actually repeat on playback. :)

Thanks, Onionleaf; I updated the files with your version and now it works! I appreciate the help, since the guys over in the Formatting topic seem to be on hiatus or something. But once again, thanks! :D

Latios212

Hi.

Good things:
- Melody's good.
- Bass is good.
- Rhythm grouping is good.
- Formatting is good.

Needs work:
- Biggest thing by far is the third layer (under the melody, the bottom note of each dyad). It's completely off. Try re-transcribing it for yourself before downloading the corrected sheet I made for you below.
- I messed with the formatting a little bit to make it 2 measures per system - so the first three aren't squished and the last isn't stretched.
- Rhythm in beat 3 of each measure - should be 16th-16th-rest-16th instead of 16th-8th-16th because there is a discernible gap between the notes.
- Would recommend getting rid of the LH slurs - they're not really necessary, the original doesn't sound particularly legato there, and the flat slur between the two A's looks like a tie.
- Missing copyright info.

All pretty small things, except for the third layer which is a glaring issue. Redo it yourself as practice before using this here file: [MUS]
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on December 18, 2016, 09:00:38 AMHi.

Good things:
- Melody's good.
- Bass is good.
- Rhythm grouping is good.
- Formatting is good.

Needs work:
- Biggest thing by far is the third layer (under the melody, the bottom note of each dyad). It's completely off. Try re-transcribing it for yourself before downloading the corrected sheet I made for you below.
- I messed with the formatting a little bit to make it 2 measures per system - so the first three aren't squished and the last isn't stretched.
- Rhythm in beat 3 of each measure - should be 16th-16th-rest-16th instead of 16th-8th-16th because there is a discernible gap between the notes.
- Would recommend getting rid of the LH slurs - they're not really necessary, the original doesn't sound particularly legato there, and the flat slur between the two A's looks like a tie.
- Missing copyright info.

All pretty small things, except for the third layer which is a glaring issue. Redo it yourself as practice before using this here file: [MUS]

Thanks, Latios212. I'll try to work on these things in the future.

Zeta