News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XCII: Seeriously!

Started by davy, December 02, 2016, 03:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

I'm getting a weird vibe from Dude.  His posts seem like they could be a reverse-psychological game, trolling by pursuing Noc's joke suspicion of Dudeman to make himself seem like a fool, then lying low as a wolf in the hope that we won't want to lynch him.

I think we should proceed with the same plan as last night on someone other than BDS, in the hope that everyone actually uses their power tonight to get max accuracy.  Keep in mind that it'll take a while to actually sort out who's who--no matter the role of the person we seer, if everyone uses their role on that person, we're going to get two of each color, plus whatever jank seerings the wolves and fools throw in there, minus the seering of the person seer'd.

I really have no idea who to lynch today, I'll be honest.  I think a case could be made against Olimar and Noc both, but I don't feel strongly enough to push for a kill.  Olimar12345 for now.

FireArrow

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 04, 2016, 07:01:50 PMI think we should proceed with the same plan as last night on someone other than BDS, in the hope that everyone actually uses their power tonight to get max accuracy.  Keep in mind that it'll take a while to actually sort out who's who--no matter the role of the person we seer, if everyone uses their role on that person, we're going to get two of each color, plus whatever jank seerings the wolves and fools throw in there, minus the seering of the person seer'd.

The only important thing is that the people who seered BDS seer someone who isn't a fool and the people who didn't seer BDS do seer him.

You can figure out your role from seering BDS and someone who isn't a fool.
a) Are both seers the same result? You will seer everyone that color.
b) Are they a different result? You're a reliable seer, refer to what color you saw BDS as to know which one you are.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Alright well what about steering me?  I'm not a fool and we already have a steering result on me
unmotivated

Olimar12345

I just got home and it's late and I don't feel like finishing up my analysis post rn, so I'll have to do it tomorrow. For now, here's a current vote count: 

Shadowkirby - 1 (Olimar)
Nocturne - 3 (Dudeman, FA, BDS)
Dudeman - 1 (Dude)
FireArrow - 1 (Noc)
Maelstrom - 1 (Mael)
Olimar12345 - 1 (TZP)

Mind you several of these are safeties, but to be honest I don't really see an issue with safeties right now. It's too early in the game to really have strong suspicions one way or another, and all I really have are weak leads here and there.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

Noc, as of right now you're gonna die this phase.  You might want to defend yourself instead of nominating yourself for a seering.  Why did you vote FireArrow?  Nothing he's done suggests wolfiness at all.  "Feeling a pretty heavy FA" is not good logic--unless you were joking?

All the same, I'm not sure a Noc lynch makes sense.  He doesn't really seem that wolfy, more just trolly, voting for both Dudeman and FA with no justification

daj

me is furkin confuzzled.

daj. safeties yeah

Dude

I'm sorry, I'm on vacation and can't think too hard

mikey

What's the point in defending myself if defending myself will end up being grounds for being a wolf?  There's no real argument against me so I'm not going to try and spout nonsense to defend my arguments.  I think FA is playing in a way similar to how he would as a wolf.  Is that not reason enough?
unmotivated

mikey

Ftr I never even voted for dudeman.  For the past like 4 game a I've always listed him as an early suspicion because his reactions are better than everyone else's put together
unmotivated

FireArrow

For better or worse dude actually convinced me with that.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 04, 2016, 09:39:30 PMWhat's the point in defending myself if defending myself will end up being grounds for being a wolf?  There's no real argument against me so I'm not going to try and spout nonsense to defend my arguments.  I think FA is playing in a way similar to how he would as a wolf.  Is that not reason enough?

Meta is generally not considered good enough by itself. If I did something else that was particularly wolfy you could certaintly back it up with "FireArrow takes charge when he's a wolf" (I don't even agree with that statement, but maybe I'm wrong), but using it as your only line of logic doesn't work unless you want to assert that I never do that as a human and always do that when I'm a wolf.

Btw if you're a fool then well played because you managed to come across as wolfy without looking like one.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 04, 2016, 07:54:39 PMMind you several of these are safeties, but to be honest I don't really see an issue with safeties right now. It's too early in the game to really have strong suspicions one way or another, and all I really have are weak leads here and there.

If everyone safeties because it's too early in the game then we'd leave it up to one giant kitb. Day one lynches are never fun and I'd much rather lynch no one. If anything doing a safety makes you look more suspicous because you're trying to avoid putting anyone against you.

Dudeman

Quote from: FireArrow on December 04, 2016, 10:09:29 PMIf everyone safeties because it's too early in the game then we'd leave it up to one giant kitb. Day one lynches are never fun and I'd much rather lynch no one. If anything doing a safety makes you look more suspicous because you're trying to avoid putting anyone against you.
I'd totally agree with you if it wasn't for this:
Quote from: davy on December 04, 2016, 05:30:55 AMPlease note that no lynch is not an option in this game.
Safeties are never fun and I'd prefer honest-to-goodness votes any day (especially when there's more than a couple of suspicious characters in the game right now), but I guess we have to take what we get.

for real though if you made a safety please please please decide on a real vote soon
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

Yeah I know... (I may not be able to read the OP but I can read davy's posts ^^)

Olimar12345

Tfw the op is one of davy's posts.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

davy

Update will probably be an hour late. Phase still ends at 1:00PM CET.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Maelstrom

Dang it, switching to FA. Something about your playstyle is just rubbing me the wrong way, will post more later, but possibly not until after classes are over for the day.