[DELETED] [NDS] Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies - "Build-up To Victory" by Kanshi Talon

Started by Zeta, November 20, 2016, 05:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Dragon Quest
Game: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Build-up To Victory
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Kanshi Talon

Maelstrom

Latios212

Layer work. You have a bunch of colliding rests and note stems. On Notepad you can use the arrow keys to move things up and down and L to flip.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

FireArrow

I can't find this song in the actual game, just in the reorchestrated thingy.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Kanshi Talon

Quote from: Latios212 on November 20, 2016, 07:20:38 PMLayer work. You have a bunch of colliding rests and note stems. On Notepad you can use the arrow keys to move things up and down and L to flip.

Sorry. I made it in another program and imported it into Notepad. I guess I didn't look it over before submitting it.

Quote from: FireArrow on November 20, 2016, 08:08:52 PMI can't find this song in the actual game, just in the reorchestrated thingy.

It's other names are "I Won't Lose" or "Are You A Loser?" I wasn't sure which one to use.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Kanshi Talon on November 30, 2016, 01:27:37 PMSorry. I made it in another program and imported it into Notepad. I guess I didn't look it over before submitting it.
Uhh, but can you fix it?

Latios212

If you can't, please head over here. People will help!

Otherwise, saying nothing is just grounds for deletion and we don't want that, do we? :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Deleted for inactivity. Feel free to resubmit with the needed changes. Don't hesitate to ask for help if your version of finale can't handle what you want to do.