News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

AmpharosAndy's Compositions (Monster Hunter Style)

Started by AmpharosAndy, October 04, 2016, 07:49:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmpharosAndy

An intense battle theme I did a while ago! Also check out my previous video if you like this one ;) cheers

innit

AmpharosAndy

(Another) Gears of War Style Composition: Gunfight
Give it a listen and let me know if you like/dislike it :D
innit

AmpharosAndy

"Dim Erotica" - For Bassoon Solo (2017)

innit

AmpharosAndy

Haven't posted anything here in a while because a bunch of pieces are in the process of being learned (stay tuned innit).
This one is a short one for orchestra that got played recently so check it out :D

"Symploce" - For Orchestra (2019)

innit

cashwarrior1

Wow that is very interesting! it's extremely atonal, but I really love the mixture of sounds that I heard. I'm intrigued as to what else you've written now, lol

AmpharosAndy

Thanks, cash! I didn't really expect any positive response from this sort of thing :P made ma dig (=day) :D
innit

AmpharosAndy

Habit - for Guitar and Coffee Machine (with Electronics)
Yeah i wrote a piece for coffee machine. I'm very bored stuck in the house rn.

https://soundcloud.com/andrew-mulhern-883953302/habit-for-guitar-and-coffee-machine-with-electronics
innit

AmpharosAndy

I tried writing in the style of Monster Hunter! An alternate theme for Nergigante, one of my fav dudes to fight :D
Lemme know whatcha think, I haven't written anything remotely like this for years :P

innit