News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

[MUL] Shovel Knight - Multiple Songs

Started by Plague Knight, September 26, 2016, 01:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plague Knight

Here is a very important list of songs needed on the website all from Shovel Knight. I will only be posting 9 due to the 10+ being unwanted, any of these could be added at any time and I would be happy here we go.

An Underlying Problem (The Lost City)
High above the land
The Local Happenstance
La Danse Macabre
Flowers of Antimony (The Explodatorium)
The Fateful Return (Tower Approach)
Of Devious Machinations (Clockwork Tower)
Fighting With All of Our Might
In the Halls of the Usurper

Now remember there are about 40 others I could post but will wait till these are done. Thank you and I hope everyone is having a good day.

Dekkadeci

I should probably get to Of Devious Machinations eventually. At least I've figured out the melody and which accompaniment lines I actually bother humming...

...and when music has as much going on as Shovel Knight's music, knowing which notes to cut is important.

MusicMeister47

Quote from: Dekkadeci on September 26, 2016, 07:01:36 PMI should probably get to Of Devious Machinations eventually. At least I've figured out the melody and which accompaniment lines I actually bother humming...

...and when music has as much going on as Shovel Knight's music, knowing which notes to cut is important.

I know there's a video online that has a visualizer for the music. I've been working on a piano version of Shield Knight's song from it for a while. I'm used to taking full scores and condensing them when I play, so it's not too bad. You can find a video of all of it visualized. Should be nifty.