News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Nintendo Switch

Started by DS, September 18, 2016, 08:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Dudeman, idk why that's so flipping creepy o_O
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

JDMEK5

I'm just hyped at the thought that if this does replace both home and portable consoles, I'll finally be able to play Pokémon on the big screen for realz. Though there are solid reasons for that to not happen too.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

DS

Gonna be interesting to see if Skyrim HD is gonna be in the launch line-up.
...But it'd be amazing if they make a Star Fox Switch game, please make a good Star Fox game for once Nintendo, I would just about kill for at this point for one...

Olimar12345

^they literally just made starfox zero ???
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

yeah wasn't zero supposed to be good
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DS

Ehhhhh not really...
-Sales absolutely flopped
-Not a great rating
-Released during the Wii U's death throes
-And let's not forget: It was a reboot of a remake of a reboot. Come on Nintendo, give us something actually original for once besides "unique" game controls

mikey

for a star fox game, that was pretty unique
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Lol Most of your complaints don't even have anything to do with the actual game.

DS

lol whatever dudes I put the original complaint in small font for a reason :P

On a different note, I definitely think that it's gonna have a touchscreen, 'cuz like why wouldn't it after the Wii U.

EFitTrainr

in this day and age, they'd be crazy to NOT include a touchscreen
I like food.

mikey

I'd love the absence of a touch screen
unmotivated

JDMEK5

I think the way the WiiU handled the touch screen worked out nicely. It was there and very nicely functional, but you didn't need it for a lot of games. Unlike the DS where literally every game used it in some way.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26