News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[MUL] Tadpole Treble - "Rest" by Cashwarrior1

Started by Zeta, September 10, 2016, 10:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Tadpole Treble
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Rest
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Cashwarrior1

[attachment deleted by admin]

cashwarrior1

So, I'm going to re-upload this. Last time, I wasn't in the mood for fixing things that my finale can't do, so I took down the sheet and kinda stopped doing anything. Well, now, I feel like arranging stuff, so here it is again! Also, special thanks to Zeila for fixing the sheet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS64z7i0YvE

Tobbeh99

Rip youtube link.

Also you need a metronome mark. And what is that text that looks like some sort of mathematical formula? Is it some reference from the game?
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

cashwarrior1

The only tempo I can put without having somebody else fix it is 2 beats slower than the actual tempo. I tried downloading the template+tempos and copying the song into that file so I can put the correct tempo but it messed up the music, so it's going to have to be this way :P

Latios212

...Or you can just ask for someone to fix it.

Did that (q=110, right?), and cleaned up some layer work for you (incorrectly flipped notes and such).
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Latios212 on September 14, 2016, 04:33:02 PM...Or you can just ask for someone to fix it.
I mean, I guess that's a big purpose of the forum.

Quote from: Latios212 on September 14, 2016, 04:33:02 PMDid that (q=110, right?), and cleaned up some layer work for you (incorrectly flipped notes and such).
Yeah, thanks. :)

Latios212

Haha you're welcome!

That first comment was directed towards you saying that the sheet would have to stay like that because you have Notepad. Of course we'll help you fix it.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

cashwarrior1

Maelstrom

It's DONE.

Accepted, with a few changes:
last 1.5 beats of m14 in LH.
Eights spaced like the triplets they represent.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Maelstrom.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot