Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon GO
Console: Mobile
Title: Battle! (Wild Pokémon)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: JDMEK5

[attachment deleted by admin]

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Latios212

Yay, more Pokémon GO! I don't have much time right now, but here's a superficial review.

- Layers could use some tidying up in places. I'd suggest flipping some notes/ties in 13 and 15 and adjusting rest showing/placement in 15, 16, 26, maybe 13.
- Capitalize "Inc." at the end of the copyright info
- Seems to me like there should be something in beat 2.75 of measures 5 and 9, RH. Though I'd have to listen closer to hear what it is.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

I think you can fit 5 measures in the first system, so that you after that continue on with 4 measures/system. Just broaden the margins a bit and it'll work.

In measure 2 LH, is the last 16th really there, isn't it just Bb-G (two 8ths), that's what I'm hearing.

Also are the 4 last measures even in the song? In the youtube video you linked, it repeats after measure 28.

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

JDMEK5

Quote from: Latios212 on August 27, 2016, 07:06:23 PM- Layers could use some tidying up in places. I'd suggest flipping some notes/ties in 13 and 15 and adjusting rest showing/placement in 15, 16, 26, maybe 13.
- Capitalize "Inc." at the end of the copyright info
- Seems to me like there should be something in beat 2.75 of measures 5 and 9, RH. Though I'd have to listen closer to hear what it is.
Fixed all things save the last bit you mentioned. I slowed it down but the only thing I'm really picking up on the beat in question is the harmony that actually lands on beat 2.5. Unless I'm still missing it.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 28, 2016, 04:51:22 AMI think you can fit 5 measures in the first system, so that you after that continue on with 4 measures/system. Just broaden the margins a bit and it'll work.

In measure 2 LH, is the last 16th really there, isn't it just Bb-G (two 8ths), that's what I'm hearing.

Also are the 4 last measures even in the song? In the youtube video you linked, it repeats after measure 28.
-Aye, you're right. Thanks.

-I slowed it down and I do distinctly hear it. Unless it's a hardware issue with my headphones or I'm just insane this evening and imagining it.

-Even in the video I linked they are. Just pay careful attention. The reason I wrote them out is because the top note of the RH in measure 29 is a C#, not a D.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Tobbeh99

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 03, 2016, 07:37:16 PM-Even in the video I linked they are. Just pay careful attention. The reason I wrote them out is because the top note of the RH in measure 29 is a C#, not a D.

Y it's there, I just heard wrong. BUT, the loop is actually incorrect!

Here's a video of someone playing Pokémon GO, with music on. Listen at like 2:50 and you can hear that it loops differently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzMirqGaxSc

Also I'm not sure on the higher voice in measures 17-20. I listened very carefully and arranged it like this in my version:

Spoiler
[close]

The thing is that I think the higher voices goes more like D-F#-B-A-B-A-G-F#.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

JDMEK5

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on September 04, 2016, 06:13:38 AMY it's there, I just heard wrong. BUT, the loop is actually incorrect!
Ah, you're totally right. Thank ye; my bad.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on September 04, 2016, 06:13:38 AMAlso I'm not sure on the higher voice in measures 17-20. I listened very carefully and arranged it like this in my version:

Spoiler
[close]

The thing is that I think the higher voices goes more like D-F#-B-A-B-A-G-F#.
I'm not hearing what you're hearing but what I am hearing is closer to what you have there than what I had in mine originally.

My Arrangements

Latios212

Did some reviewing over Skype. We good! (Yet another Pokémon battle theme to add to your collection...)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot