[GB] The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - "Inside the Houses" by maxmic480

Started by Zeta, August 27, 2016, 10:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Quote from: Bespinben on August 31, 2016, 04:28:22 PMties within the same beam group always seemed weird to me.
Seconded.

Also, make sure your tempo marking is in dotted quarters. Not regular quarters.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Pianist Da Sootopolis

An option instead of the text at the beginning (which is perfectly acceptable IMO, but a little clunky) is to make all the "echo" notes cue sized. If you don't have professional software, you probably can't do this, and that's fine; just wanted to throw the idea out for any updaters who may like it.
what is shitpost

maxmic480

I changed all the quarters into dotted 8ths, the tempo marking is now in dotted quarters, and I also modified the rests at measures 12 and 15. (MUS File)

Tobbeh99

Ok so I fixed the quarter notes, the rests, the accidentals and also the tempo. Now everything should be fine.

Here are the files:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24842881/Inside%20the%20Houses.zip
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

maxmic480

Oh, but I made some changes too! Sorry if you didn't noticed.

Especially: the rests at measures 4, 12, 15 and the final measure from the MUS file in my last post are different.
And the measure numbers are still missing in your files.

Anyway thank you for the help!

Tobbeh99

Well the thing is, that it takes way more time to change the placings of the tenutos than to change all the other things like rests, measure numbers etc. So that's why I just edited my files instead. Anyway made another edit where I fixed the issues you mentioned. I also made some more files where it sized down some notes down as Pianist Da Sotopolis suggested:
Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 31, 2016, 10:39:42 PMAn option instead of the text at the beginning (which is perfectly acceptable IMO, but a little clunky) is to make all the "echo" notes cue sized. If you don't have professional software, you probably can't do this, and that's fine; just wanted to throw the idea out for any updaters who may like it.

Here are the files:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24842881/Inside%20the%20Houses.zip
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

maxmic480

I don't know why, but I still have the double accidental problem when I open your "small notes" file in Finale Notepad 2012.
I wanted to remove the text on top about the alternative, since the notes are small.

So I will upload the normal ones.

Zeta