News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[NES] Mega Man 3 - "Ending" (Replacement) by Dudeman

Started by Zeta, August 13, 2016, 03:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Mega Man
Game: Mega Man 3
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Ending
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Dudeman

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Protip: to make your sheets look extra awesome, select all the measures, go to "edit measure attributes", and click the box "change width". This will make all your measures have the same width, resulting in (with most cases) a streamlined, professional looking aesthetic.
what is shitpost

Dudeman

Tobbeh99

Fixed the formatting for you.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24842881/Ending%20MM3.mus

-You might want to do something about measures 70 & 74. You got a 10th interval there and it can be pretty hard to pull of at that speed, as you're doing the arpeggios as well. there might be more big intervals which are too hard, haven't looked it through that well, take a look and see if there's anything that needs to be tweaked.

-You could also add some rehearsal marks, it helps you keep track of the different parts, as it's kind of long song.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Dudeman

Well okay truth be told...
I made it in MuseScore and converted it to an MUS via XML in NotePad. Then I got Latios to give it some prettying-up, which he did fantastically (thanks buddy).

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 29, 2016, 03:29:40 PMFixed the formatting for you.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24842881/Ending%20MM3.mus

-You might want to do something about measures 70 & 74. You got a 10th interval there and it can be pretty hard to pull of at that speed, as you're doing the arpeggios as well. there might be more big intervals which are too hard, haven't looked it through that well, take a look and see if there's anything that needs to be tweaked.
Thanks for this. I know the rest of the song is free of anything as big as this. My solution is to bracket the left hand note with the right hand, which is well within range. I'll update the files once I've done so.

Maelstrom

It's been discussed among updaters, and it's good now.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Maelstrom.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot