[DELETED] [NDS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky - "In The Morning Sun" by braixen1264

Started by Zeta, August 12, 2016, 01:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: In The Morning Sun
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: braixen1264

braix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYKKhBPBexI

My only current concerns with this arrangement are stuff like positioning of rests/ties, but my Finale is broken or something so I can't seem to fix it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Latios212

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 12, 2016, 01:30:49 PMMy only current concerns with this arrangement are stuff like positioning of rests/ties, but my Finale is broken or something so I can't seem to fix it.
Fixable now?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

braix

Latios212

You still have notes to align and layers to fix as we discussed over Skype last time

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Ah yes I totally almost forgot about this.
Will fix it up soonish

braix

Brassman388

I can't listen to it, so I won't bother with note accuracy, but is it okay if I do some visual work on it?

braix

Brassman388

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36750916/In%20The%20Morning%20Sun%20edit1.mus

This is about as far as I got.

Edit: I could probably make the margin on the top on page 2 thru 4 just a bit bigger.

My overall goal was just to let everything breathe a little. The spacing between each measure is a little unsettling, but that's probably because you were trying to find a way to fit all the systems and measures evenly within 3 pages. It's not too much of a big deal.

That last page is a doozy.

Dusk

I don't mean to be rude, but I've made an arrangement of this song 4 years ago and I was planning on submitting it to the main site just lately. I've rewritten it by now. To say the least, there are some major differences. :-\

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uxzhd4ruqq3o0lm/PMD%202%20-%20In%20The%20Morning%20Sun.pdf
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j6kr63vosf77voz/PMD%202%20-%20In%20The%20Morning%20Sun.xml
Quote from: Bespinben on August 25, 2015, 12:08:51 AMOfficial seal of approval
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015