News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[PS2] Final Fantasy X-2 - Multiple Songs

Started by Valdrimari, August 09, 2016, 06:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valdrimari

More about the Final Fantasy X-2 Soundtrack
The Final Fantasy X-2 Soundtrack marks the first Final Fantasy Soundtrack where composer Nobuo Uematsu did not contribute a single piece despite having composed for Final Fantasy X, of which Final Fantasy X-2 is a sequel.

Instead, those who composed music for Final Fantasy X-2 were Noriko Matsueda and Takahito Eguchi, who, are sadly the partial blame for Final Fantasy X-2's disfavor among FF fans — or... perhaps change itself is the blame not sitting well with fans of anything in general — along with the 'girly-like' nature of the game despite getting better/more serious the longer you play, and the assumption there is only one ending when there is really two endings (the 2nd requiring 100% completion) where you get to choose whether or not you want to bring Tidus back or move on.
[close]

Despite the whiplash Final Fantasy X-2 received for reasons stated within the Spoiler, I believe there are some underappreciated soundtracks from the game, most of which only get to be heard the longer you play the game, and that was the problem when the game released. A great many who tried Final Fantasy X-2 (or never did just because) were a bit quick to judge it, and as a result, players never really gave it a chance to discover the gems it did have.

That being said, I would really like to see a few tracks from Final Fantasy X-2 tabbed out in Midi translated on the Piano from the community here : )

1. Bevelle's Secrets (ベベルの秘密, Beberu no Himitsu)

2. Nightmare in the Den (洞窟の悪夢, Doukutsu no Akumu)

3. Guadosalam (グアドサラム, Guadosaramu)

4. Labyrinth (迷宮, Meikyū)

5. Kilika (キーリカ, Kīrika)

6. Discord" (緊迫, Kinpaku)

7. Aeons (召喚獣, Shoukan Kemono)

8. Let Me Blow You a Kiss (お熱いのをくれてやるよ, O Atsui no o Kurete Yaru Yo)

9. Just Leave It to Us/Joost Leave It tae Us (オラたちのデバンだなや, Ora Tachi no Deban da Naya)

10. Ruin (破滅, Hametsu)

Thank you. Cheers! ^^