News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[NES] DuckTales - "Title Theme" (Replacement) by WaluigiTime64

Started by Zeta, August 09, 2016, 01:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: DuckTales
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Title Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: WaluigiTime64

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

WaluigiTime64

Proper name is "Title Theme" or alternatively "Title Screen".

Friendly reminder that I use Musescore and Finale NotePad.

I encourage everyone to listen to the arrangement on-site. Seriously, how did that get through?
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom

Here it is, fixed and formatted and ready to go.
Change log:
-Biggest one - Halved note values and put in cut time.
-Did a lot of steam direction swaps so the staccatos weren't acting wonky.
-Octaves for that main motif (m15, etc) are actually 4ths. They have been changed throughout the piece.
-m14 had a few changes to that 3rd and that eighth note added before it.
-Key changes simplified. It really didn't need to change until the transposition at the end.
-Removed the unnecessary double barlines leftover when extra key changes were removed.
-m41- last eighth changed from B to F#
-m44 - LH moved down an octave to better suit the voicing.
[dropbox links]
Also fixed the on-site title.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 10, 2016, 08:28:22 PM-Biggest one - Halved note values and put in cut time.
I really couldn't tell with that one.

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 10, 2016, 08:28:22 PM-Did a lot of steam direction swaps so the staccatos weren't acting wonky.
Ok.

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 10, 2016, 08:28:22 PM-Octaves for that main motif (m15, etc) are actually 4ths. They have been changed throughout the piece.
Goddammit they were 4ths...

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 10, 2016, 08:28:22 PM-m14 had a few changes to that 3rd and that eighth note added before it.
Goddammit.

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 10, 2016, 08:28:22 PM-Key changes simplified. It really didn't need to change until the transposition at the end.
Goddammit.

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 10, 2016, 08:28:22 PM-Removed the unnecessary double barlines leftover when extra key changes were removed.
Some where put there simply to separate sections actually, but due to the positions of those measures now, it's fine.

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 10, 2016, 08:28:22 PM-m41- last eighth changed from B to F#
Goddammit.

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 10, 2016, 08:28:22 PM-m44 - LH moved down an octave to better suit the voicing.
Goddammit.

Well I made a bunch of dumb mistakes lol. I'll need to quintuple check I guess. Edited the submission, should be good to go.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on August 11, 2016, 01:01:28 AMI really couldn't tell with that one.

Ok.

Goddammit they were 4ths...

Goddammit.

Goddammit.

Some where put there simply to separate sections actually, but due to the positions of those measures now, it's fine.

Goddammit.

Goddammit.

Well I made a bunch of dumb mistakes lol. I'll need to quintuple check I guess. Edited the submission, should be good to go.
Don't worry about it, it's fine.
Good to go now.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Maelstrom.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot